Whitney Way Thore - Our Big Fat Fabulous Thread

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone find Chase's IMDB.

This is what I want to know - his real name and credits. Not surprisingly Whitney hasn’t ever had one legit boyfriend on her show, they are just actors or a local buddy cast in a role.

Hopefully someone will recognize him from a casting call or local theater group.

ETA: Lol Chase is a “friend” of Whitney’s business partner. Guess Chase is now the third partner in their production company.

Mr. A. L. Mao

Has the inclinations to...mount women
kiwifarms.net
Fake and gay. There's no way any of these men are after her unless they want a green card or are feeders.
Met Ryan on a "dating app", huh :thinking:
Img-1583286490428.jpg

Img-1583286522482.jpg

Img-1583286556952.jpg

Img-1583286584107.jpg

Img-1583286616440.jpg

Img-1583286636692.jpg

Img-1583286658968.jpg

Img-1583286683001.jpg

Img-1583286715054.jpg

Img-1583286748914.jpg

Completely forgot about these, screenshots were taken mid October of last year (I swiped left)

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What an emotional vampire. She demands constant attention and fawning from everyone around her. And it's interesting how now she's a relationship expert after having her weirdo boyfriend for 5 minutes. Tonights episode was painful as usual.

“Boyfriend” aka men who are cast in the role by Discovery Channel and pretend to be her boyfriend for a TV show.

Whitney will never have a real boyfriend or husband. At best some shady gigolo might con her into a marriage in her 40’s by feeding her narcissism and vanity until he can clear out her assets.

I think the only reason you see anyone near Whitney, besides her mom, is because they want to get a paycheck or free exposure on her terrible show.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a train wreck and from an upper middle class family with all the advantages too.

It doesn't seem like her show pays her more than a youtube channel with a million subs or so. Wonder how long this sort of thing will even continue for her and trash cable packages in general given the shit money. She could do better just producing her own shit next season and self publishing most likely. Not that she has that sort of ambition or organization.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chase's real name is Casey. I have a theory they are going to be at the altar, then Buddy is gonna be like "I object, I've loved whitney for decades." And then the show will end
I could see one of the show’s awful writers catching The Graduate on TCM and deciding that was the ending they should use for the finale.

Either way they will avoid any legal marriage taking place.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is it, fellas. The actual reason Chase is there. He's not a feeder, he just wants a piece of her millions
Well Casey/Chase is a “friend” of her business partner. No one is involved with Whitney and her show for any reason besides a paycheck. It’s got as much reality as Days of Our Lives or EastEnders does.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
We should def have a 600lb life thread. The "My 600 lb life SUPERSIZED" this week was the ultimate hate watch with a 800 lb immobile beast in a trailer in Paducah, KY named James K. Immobile, not even able to sit up, for three years. Shits the bed and makes his girlfriend and daughter clean it up. The part of the show where's he's supposed to lose weight to demonstrate he's serious about surgery for Dr. No? He gained 140 lbs.

Sadly I don't think he's literate enough to have a social media footprint, but my god I have never been more disgusted by a human being and I read this forum daily. (You could also tell the govt. pays his "girlfriend" to be his home health care aid and the entire family is just one giant drain on the welfare/medicaid system.)

He apparently passed away earlier this month.

https://www.milnerandorr.com/obituaries/James-D-King?obId=12614275#/obituaryInfo

They requested donations to the American Cancer Society, which would suggest that was probably what he died of.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He apparently passed away earlier this month.

https://www.milnerandorr.com/obituaries/James-D-King?obId=12614275#/obituaryInfo

They requested donations to the American Cancer Society, which would suggest that was probably what he died of.
Well they asked for donations to St Jude’s too but he wasn’t a sick kid.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Fucking 19 grandkids, lol, Idiotocracy is happening at warp speed.

James died of being a fat fuck. Being a fat fuck certainly might have given him cancer, it also makes it really hard to find and treat.. The HAES ppl get really angry at scientists pointing out obesity is a leading cause of cancer.

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net

This is it, fellas. The actual reason Chase is there. He's not a feeder, he just wants a piece of her millions

Anyone who can fake interest in that shrill manatee deserves the hazard pay and an Emmy.

Whitney really looks like Zira from Planet of the Apes in that photo.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t see any pictures of Whitney’s Fiancé on her IG. Did they break up?
Well is the season over? I figure his contract is up after the episodes air so they don’t have to fake it anymore.

I wonder if it even bothers Whitney that they have to hire a boyfriend for her every season and no one buys it?