Whitney Way Thore - Our Big Fat Fabulous Thread

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Whitney and Chase broke up 😱, I’m shocked!
7BD90853-C343-41E5-B746-ED1177C4F0C7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whitney and Chase broke up 😱, I’m shocked!
Lol. So the guy her biz partner and herself cast as her boyfriend got his long time girlfriend knocked up, so they realized they had to pull the plug on the latest MBFL relationship publicity stunt.

I wonder if Whitney has had even one legitimate date or boyfriend in the past decade,

behavioral swamp thang

raw is law
kiwifarms.net
Dude what even is this season? Is everyone in on it and weirded out that it's effecting Whitney this hard? But then what explains Chase's weight gain and puffy alcoholic look? It almost makes me think he has been living a double life and they are actually together.

And goddamn Whitney. She does the most extreme unfat friendly work out every time!!!!! Girl, get a shake weight! When 450 lbs of NOBSFITNESS falls down, it's breaking a fuckin hip with it!

Buddy and Whitney's "friendship" is a complete cope. Neither of them would associate if they were happy with their lives. They are just long term drinking buddies that use each other to maintain their sick idea of control of the people around them.

letericajones

silicon valley propaganda
kiwifarms.net
931B6DB4-1DC3-492B-BBA6-7C6EA0BF7885.jpeg

I wish I never saw this post.. but it’s too late. And it’s true. Whitney loves sniffing cat’s breath, sniffing people’s armpits and she admitted loving the smell of the room after her friend gave birth. She practically shoves her nose into her cat’s mouth. Also, her trainer jokingly said she doesn’t wear deodorant so that Whitney can give her a good sniffing.

Now whenever I think of this I lose my appetite.

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
Whitney is gross and trashy. She whines about how she can’t find love but doesn’t make the connection to her super morbid obesity, her constant need for attention and praise, the fact that she cannot be hygienic due to her size and I don’t know, maybe the fact she is a heart attack or stroke waiting to happen.

I bet her skin folds smell.

oh and eta that she smokes, too.

Last edited:

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I just started watching it, after I realized she was a bitch with a thread here. They're shilling "the beginning of the end" of her and Chase. That's probably why there's no real activity.

When was there ever any actual real activity?

What has Whitney done in the last five years that wasn't something either with their weight or her fake dance club?

And is she even teaching her fake dance club anymore? The last time I bothered to even read a recap, she was too fat to teach it anymore so they got a new girl and Whitney got all jealous and claimed that she was "stealing" it or something.

lisa_simpson

kiwifarms.net
Dude, the whole Chase thing felt so contrived. He seemed uncomfortable 100% of the time exactly the way guys do when 'the big girl' has her eye on them. Does she really believe that relationship would have happened without the TV show? I don't think she's that naïve or stupid; she's willing to humiliate herself for money.

IBrokeBob

kiwifarms.net
She showed her true personality when she told Ryan that he was the disposable one in their "business". wow, what an absolute cunt.

I admit, I laughed when she lost her engagement ring in the ocean. Chase didn't look too disturbed by it. Of course he wouldn't be upset, since the ring was as fake as the relationship and he didn't pay for it anyway.

She made such a big deal and refused to move near Chase ( where he had a job) even though she had little reason to stay where she was. So she refused and he found someone better.

Also amusing was that she had asked Chase about having kids and he said he wasn't sure he wanted kids with her but then knocked up his real gf and was so devoted to the baby.

Last edited:

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
She showed her true personality when she told Ryan that he was the disposable one in their "business". wow, what an absolute cunt.

I admit, I laughed when she lost her engagement ring in the ocean. Chase didn't look too disturbed by it. Of course he wouldn't be upset, since the ring was as fake as the relationship and he didn't pay for it anyway.

She made such a big deal and refused to move near Chase ( where he had a job) even though she had little reason to stay where she was. So she refused and he found someone better.

Also amusing was that she had asked Chase about having kids and he said he wasn't sure he wanted kids with her but then knocked up his real gf and was so devoted to the baby.

He owns 50 percent of it so I dont know why Whit said that except just to be a bitch. He isn't her employee, he is a business partner.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, the whole Chase thing felt so contrived. He seemed uncomfortable 100% of the time exactly the way guys do when 'the big girl' has her eye on them. Does she really believe that relationship would have happened without the TV show? I don't think she's that naïve or stupid; she's willing to humiliate herself for money.

I don't think she thought it was real; she's pretty stupid and delusional, but I don't think she's quite that far gone. However, she absolutely wanted her viewers and the press to think the relationship was real. She wanted other people to believe she could totes get a man on her own for realsies u gais! Chase getting his real girlfriend pregnant ripped away that illusion and made her look bad. Her ego was hurt and she was angry at Chase for pulling back the curtain on their fake relationship.