Who are your favorite and least favorite troll? -

Stan

your longtime fan,
kiwifarms.net
Liquid Chris is my favorite.

Least favorite is a three way tie between the Idea Guys, Bluespike, and Ivy.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Favorites: Surfshack Tito, Liquid Chris, Alec Benson Leary and Man in the Pickle Suit
Least: Bluespike, Idea Guys
Fucking pieces of shit: Smella Bella and her fungal followers

Shovel Mech Pilot

Backhoe Firestarter
kiwifarms.net
Although all the trolls were looking primarily for laughs under lucricities, at least some of the earlier prominent trolls were making an effort to steer Chris on the right path. Like Kacey trying to encourage Chris to look for a job or Vivian trying to get Chris to realize that being sexually creepy toward women is not a good thing. Obviously not all of them did that but I think that's why some of these earlier trolls are so appreciated. Eventually it just became 100% lolcow milking.

BeatboxBill

kiwifarms.net
My most favorites trolls were Clyde Cash, Alec Benson, Liquid Chris and of course @Marvin with his pickle suit. They all annoyed the fuck out of CWC but also did not go too far to hurt him.

The ones I couldn't stand were Kacey (she was too bossy), the Idea Guys (they fucked with Chris's head so badly) and Isabella (obvious reasons).

I would have added BlueSpike to the ones I don't like, but he actually was remorseful for things he did.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The ones I couldn't stand were Kacey (she was too bossy), the Idea Guys (they fucked with Chris's head so badly) and Isabella (obvious reasons).
Tbh I think the Idea Tards had more to do with Chris raping Barb than ILJ. Once they got Chris to hit Barb and there were no repercussions for it, he realized he could use violence on her. Previously he had been more or less under her thumb. I don't think he would have raped Barb had he not first realized she couldn't really stop him.
I would have added BlueSpike to the ones I don't like, but he actually was remorseful for things he did.
I think the medallion thing was the worst act of trolling until very recently, but I can't really call a somewhat sociopathic 13 year old who grew up since the worst troll ever for basically one thing.

People also forget that he actually gave Chris the choice of either burning the medallion or shoving it up his ass. Okay, so both were kind of fucked up, but Chris literally chose the shoving it up his ass option.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Favourite Trolls: Alec, Clyde and Liquid, all the classic trolls who were really able to get under Chris's Skin without being too mean and were just genuinely talented actors who really knew how to make CwC sagas interesting. Yeah say what you want about Kacey being an annoying attention whore, she doesn't really bother me considering the kind of women we have bothering Chris now, and Liquids acting and total committal to his performance as being the better 'True and Honest' CwC is amazing even now, not once does he slip up or break character at any point during any of the calls, its honestly a kind of incredible performance to watch even now.

Worst Trolls: any post Troon-Phase Chris Troll, Catherine, for so boring and ineffectual, and of course the The Idea Cunts for tormenting Chris and putting this whole Dimensional Merge bullshit to the forefront, and the absolute worst of Course, IBJ for having every gross fetish under the sun and being a full blown sociopathic cunt with no redeeming features whatsoever. (No other answer accepted).

Honourable mentions go to Bluespike of ofc, for just being an unfunny and vicious little shit and. the first of A- Log Troll group, although like many I do agree with the argument of his young age being a factor and how Chris was never 'forced' and consented into shoving the medallion because of his infinite stupidity. Also Thorg I feel is under hated for being so boring and ineffectual as a creative troll, and Catherine and her her fag friend for general lack of creativity and never adding anything new to CWC Lore through their shitty interviews.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People also forget that he actually gave Chris the choice of either burning the medallion or shoving it up his ass. Okay, so both were kind of fucked up, but Chris literally chose the shoving it up his ass option.
They also forget Chris could've just cut off the fucking call and solved the PSN problem elsewhere. He bullshit his way out of an Alec call by pretending Barb was calling him. He sold shit to replace his PS3 mere days after he destroyed it

Sarvon

kiwifarms.net
This may have been said before, but Liquid Chris was the best. He just wanted to show CwC what his life could've been like if he was a little less "autistic".

Least would probably be Bluespike, fungal wrangler, and the ideafags. I think others pretty much summed all 3 of those up much better than I could.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
They also forget Chris could've just cut off the fucking call and solved the PSN problem elsewhere. He bullshit his way out of an Alec call by pretending Barb was calling him. He sold shit to replace his PS3 mere days after he destroyed it
He even could have fooled them entirely if he would have made a decoy medallion to use for his sacrifice, filmed it, and then he'd been able to get his account back if those trolls kept their word and truly believed what they saw. Considering when he filmed his videos, it was either with his PSEye device or another shitty phone camera that he used from time to time (like when he stuck his duck in the snow to prove he did it) the footage would have been pretty grainy/fuzzy, so they wouldn't have been able to tell the difference without micro analysing the footage.

Honestly he could have run circles around the antics they put him through and made them look like the desperate foolish trolls they were, but he was just too stupid to think outside the box and realise he was playing into their hand multiple times.

Last edited:

Ser Ciappelletto

kiwifarms.net
He even could have fooled them entirely if he would have made a decoy medallion to use for his sacrifice, filmed it, and then he'd been able to get his account back if those trolls kept their word and truly believed what they saw. Considering when he filmed his videos, it was either with his PSEye device or another shitty phone camera that he used from time to time (like when he stuck his duck in the snow to prove he did it) the footage would have been pretty grainy/fuzzy, so they wouldn't have been able to tell the difference without micro analysing the footage.

Honestly he could have run circles around the antics they put him through and made them look like the desperate foolish trolls they were, but he was just too stupid to think outside the box and realise he was playing into their hand multiple times.
Chris likely wanted a reason to shove something up his ass and he also has a humiliation fetish. There is no other reason he would do the bizarre shit he does.

Vexillology

I'd like to take a minute to talk about Nord VPN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Liquid Chris was just amazing. The whole idea of remaking "Virgin With Rage" but actually doing it properly is just perfection.

There is no chance that @Bluespike didn't drown any hamsters growing up.