Why A&H is shitty - Just a little theory

Is A&H bad because of censorship on other sites?

• Yes

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Kill yourself, faggot

Votes: 117 76.5%

• Total voters

Wendy_Carter

This is... fun...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair Null is mostly reacting because he's getting constantly bombarded by people who got their fee fees hurt on A&H, and literally had moderators quit because they were faggots
>the forum showed a clear inability to segregate political disagreements from their behavior outside of Events and News
>political nature of the board began tainting everything else
>it's ruining post quality and community cohesion
>stop arguing about race and Trump's Chosen People in on-topic boards
>this is not a site for race realism or globohomo or one of Trump's Chosen People world order or whatever the fuck
>stop bringing political discussion into my god damn lolcow threads

Yes, the issue with A&H is that people got their fee fees hurt.

Last edited:

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
>the forum showed a clear inability to segregate political disagreements from their behavior outside of Events and News
>political nature of the board began tainting everything else
>it's ruining post quality and community cohesion
>stop arguing about race and Trump's Chosen People in on-topic boards
>this is not a site for race realism or globohomo or one of Trump's Chosen People world order or whatever the fuck
>stop bringing political discussion into my god damn lolcow threads

Yes, the issue with A&H is that people got their fee fees were hurt.
Is the Weeb Wars section fine as a standard on this site Wendy? I understand A/H is awful in its own right nobody is really disagreeing curious on your thoughts on Weeb Wars section and it not being part of the problem.

Reactions: HOMO FOR LIFE

Give Her The D

You have been BAMBOOZLED
kiwifarms.net
People who get their news from Articles and Happenings are just as bad as millennials who get their news from the Daily Show and/or John Oliver.

It's why you can't stop talking about the Trump's Chosen People, you're feeding yourself one side of the story, just like the people who can't stop talking about Trump being a "white identity enabler".

Dededon't

kiwifarms.net
People who get their news from Articles and Happenings are just as bad as millennials who get their news from the Daily Show and/or John Oliver.

It's why you can't stop talking about the Trump's Chosen People, you're feeding yourself one side of the story, just like the people who can't stop talking about Trump being a "white identity enabler".
What are you even talking about? A&H has a myriad of articles posted to it, and not all of them are political in nature.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Is the Weeb Wars section fine as a standard on this site Wendy? I understand A/H is awful in its own right nobody is really disagreeing curious on your thoughts on Weeb Wars section and it not being part of the problem.
If the argument is that A&H is infecting the rest of the forum with shittiness (questionable), then Weeb Wars definitely isn't bad that way as it is not infecting the rest of the board with weebery (it was already infected).

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
You want less of certain people? Post more articles yourself.
That's the common factor with people that bitch about A&H. The articles posted aren't the articles they want to read about, but they won't post articles themselves. The comments they read aren't saying the things they want them to say, but they won't post comments themselves.

Though, they will pretend they are forced to read these articles and comments--they had no other options.

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing how a subforum could bring out so much asshurt.
any particular reason for making this thread when there is already a gigantic a+h meta thread dealing with the exact same thing?
threads/state-of-the-board.61563/
I am so tired about the A&H sperging; Please just either ban it or stop complaining about it.

Edit: I mean people sperging *about* A&H
At this point, sperging about "muh A&H" should be a bannable offense, it's getting quite old.

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
People don’t get you don’t have to engage with everything you see. If you don’t like posts sperging about Trump's Chosen People or whatever just rate it autistic and keep scrolling. A&H would be less degenerate if people did that

• Agree
Reactions: FuckedUp

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
Maybe it's just that I haven't been here long, maybe it's just that I'm a right wing chud but I really have to give it to all the posters from both sides crossing the aisle to document the fuckery currently going on within the Democratic party right now. Like I said I'm new so what do I know but I can't imagine it's really all as bad as some of these people say when you've got natzhees admitting commie one of Trump's Chosen People Bernie is getting fucked.

Reactions: FlappyBat

Dysnomia

Save trees. Wipe your ass with Corona-chan
kiwifarms.net
People don’t get you don’t have to engage with everything you see. If you don’t like posts sperging about Trump's Chosen People or whatever just rate it autistic and keep scrolling. A&H would be less degenerate if people did that
It's the best solution. But some people can't resist having an autism blowout. I am just ignoring those posts now and handing out puzzle pieces when appropriate. It's all you can do.

Tags
None