Why are gamer so resilient?

CumLouderGraduate

kiwifarms.net
For the past year I received numerous news about my schoolmates' death. They're all below 30 years old. Their death ranges from illness to car accident, curiously none from covid. They're also normies and have normal body weight, they might play some mobile games or PC multiplayer games but they definitely did not post about gaming on their social.

Meanwhile none of people on my social that post gaming stuff regularly died from anything. Most are obese and even got covid but ZERO of them die in the past year and they're also in the age range of 20-40. What made gamer so resilient, are they built different like DSP? Are gamer gonna inherit the world?

Asshole Extermination

Welcome to 1984. Are you ready for the waifu war?
kiwifarms.net
For the past year I received numerous news about my schoolmates' death. They're all below 30 years old. Their death ranges from illness to car accident, curiously none from covid. They're also normies and have normal body weight, they might play some mobile games or PC multiplayer games but they definitely did not post about gaming on their social.

Meanwhile none of people on my social that post gaming stuff regularly died from anything. Most are obese and even got covid but ZERO of them die in the past year and they're also in the age range of 20-40. What made gamer so resilient, are they built different like DSP? Are gamer gonna inherit the world?
Yes. We GAMERS are built different. We are genetically mutated to survive all matters, a nuclear bomb is trivial to us. Now run along little normie before I have to use my gamer powers to punish you.

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
All this hate Gamers farms makes us stronger. Internet hate machine and all that.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gamers are build to rise up, we couldn't do that if we die like flies.

Large

kiwifarms.net
Living in a basement renders you immune to car accidents and most diseases.

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum the hive i hate gays
kiwifarms.net
Because we are targeted all the time. No, seriously, they did it.

They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.

Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

Demonslayer1776

George Floyd's Dealer
kiwifarms.net
Superior gamer genetics. You think we get 88 kills for every 14 deaths without a reason? Normies have lived one life, but us gamers, we've lived thousands. If death comes near one of us, we give him a triple hadouken in the face and start joker laughing. The Era of gamers is only beginning