• I have the N-word pass

Votes: 21 10.3%
  • I am a gamer

Votes: 26 12.8%

• Total voters
M

MW 590

kiwifarms.net
I noticed that the n word is used a lot on this site. People here don’t understand the taboo that only black people can say that word. Even racist politicians like Hillary Clinton know to use terms such as “super predator” instead of the n word.

So I am trying to figure out if the people here who use the word are actually racist or not. So I have made a poll on it.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
people can get away with 'abuses' of speech here that would have many of us in hot water IRL. Context is meaningless nowadays, look at cancel culture.

ETA: I'd bet a good number of the folks who marked "I am actually racist" on your poll are just doing it to fuck with you on the off chance you're a journalist.

Last edited:

The Pink Panther

A Year Without Pinky Claus Is A Year Wasted
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol no. I doubt most of the people on this site are racist. We are all anonymous. Nobody cares whether or not you use it on an anonymous site and it can only be racially demeaning depending on the context in which it is used. Context is everything. And about 99.99% of the site use it in a joking context.

I'm a blackie and I don't find the N-word inherently demeaning as long as you look into the context its used. Michael Richards fucking up on stage is a perfect example of the misuse of the word as sort of an insult, even though his rage-out is some legendary shit, some comedy genius.

Most people use it in a joking context or just to refer to the person as "my nigga" in the same way someone would refer to someone as "listen, bud", so I don't see the problem as long as its used appropriately, just as any other slur. Words change over time.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino