• I have the N-word pass

Votes: 20 10.5%
  • I am a gamer

Votes: 22 11.5%

• Total voters

Nice User

A very nice person.
kiwifarms.net
Because if I say nigger in real life then the niggers will all nigger-up in their stupid nigger gangs and act like niggers do and beat the shit out of me like niggers usually do because they're fucking niggers...

Though if you want an actual answer (and I'm only speaking on why I use nigger so much on this website, not everyone else) I just say it to be edgy. I'm not actually racist. I also say faggot a lot on this website and I make fun of transpeople but I'm not actually homophobic or transphobic. I just like being edgy on kiwifarms because it's the only place you can get away with saying whatever you want..

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
Because--
we are all niggers
Finally someone who gets it.
1565738167378.png
Lol no. I doubt most of the people on this site are racist. We are all anonymous. Nobody cares whether or not you use it on an anonymous site and it can only be racially demeaning depending on the context in which it is used. Context is everything. And about 99.99% of the site use it in a joking context.

I'm a blackie and I don't find the N-word inherently demeaning as long as you look into the context its used. Michael Richards fucking up on stage is a perfect example of the misuse of the word as sort of an insult, even though his rage-out is some legendary shit, some comedy genius.

Most people use it in a joking context or just to refer to the person as "my nigga" in the same way someone would refer to someone as "listen, bud", so I don't see the problem as long as its used appropriately, just as any other slur. Words change over time.
And this is why in Latin America we could call ourselves "mi negro" all the time, when it comes from an endearing context. Or a playful context, or almost any context.

The emphasis and context do matter a lot in the Spanish language, it's why we can't wrap our heads around the whole "shushhsusshhuush don't say that, words are evil" puritanical concept you people keep perpetuating. As if saying "nigger" just by itself is supposed to set off a black dude no matter the context.

Considering how many Mexican immigrants you guys have up there, you ought to learn a thing or two about the Spanish language and familiarize with emphasis and context for every single word.

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Aside from a few fascists, this site generally leans towards the idea of free speech and anything being acceptable as long as nobody is actually harmed.

exceptional people like Ben Shapiro have ruined the idea but "facts over feelings" tends to be a good principle. This word has been elevated to being a taboo and if anything, Nigger is the only taboo in the entire western hemisphere. The idea of taboo is absurd and we don't care about feelings so there is nothing stopping us from saying the word.

The Saltening

pass the fucking salt
kiwifarms.net
I say nigga/nigger because I don't believe words should be "not allowed" or restricted, especially based on skin color. Speech is speech and nobody should be told they can't say something.

Reactions: Apoth42
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino