Why do some women not enjoy anal, but homosexual men do?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If a man does not enjoy cocks for his anus then He simply is not homosexual male. If he has cocks shoved into his mouth etc does stuff with guys then yeah maybe he is bisexual, however, if a man does not enjoy cocks for his anus then he is not a real gay.
Until you take 'em in the butt, you're just a pretend fag?

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
If a man does not enjoy cocks for his anus then He simply is not homosexual male. If he has cocks shoved into his mouth etc does stuff with guys then yeah maybe he is bisexual, however, if a man does not enjoy cocks for his anus then he is not a real gay.
So you're saying you're the realest gay of all?

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Homosexual men love cocks for their anus on a daily basis. They honestly just can’t get enough cocks for their anus. So it would go to reason that straight females would enjoy cocks for their anus as well. However I have noticed lots of women do not actually enjoy anal sex. How is that plausible? Why would straight women not enjoy cocks for their anus when homosexual men just love it so much?
Youre never gonna have sex again since your uncle got locked up for it.

So why worry?

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m straight. Men like you who are homosexual accuse straight people of being homosexual because straight men turn homosexual men on.
Trent is ashamed of you not being a faggot for pride month.