Why do some women not enjoy anal, but homosexual men do?

Exigent Circumcisions

I bring nothing to the table.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As long as it’s not a males penis it’s not homosexual. Also, if it is a males penis, the penis must ejaculate for it to be homosexual.
I'm so glad somebody is finally here to explain the rules of faggotry to me. So, does a dog have to empty it's entire bladder in a gay butt to achieve homo, or is a few drops from the old balloon-knot sufficient?

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
Homosexual men love cocks for their anus on a daily basis. They honestly just can’t get enough cocks for their anus. So it would go to reason that straight females would enjoy cocks for their anus as well. However I have noticed lots of women do not actually enjoy anal sex. How is that plausible? Why would straight women not enjoy cocks for their anus when homosexual men just love it so much?

I dunno, but some girls even prefer it. I have no idea why, they haven't done much research into it, some have suggested theres a secondary G spot on the wall between the vagina and anal cavity. And researchers haven't been able to confirm what exactly makes the G-spot work, so good luck figuring out the secondary G-spot.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
also are traps gay? we need a definitive answer on this. by the way very educational threa.d. i like it :)
In theory, traps are not gay.
In practice, they are.

In any case, you shouldn't use the word "Trap". Like everything else that came outta 4Chan, it is hate speech. The proper term is "Schrodinger's queer."

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
also are traps gay? we need a definitive answer on this. by the way very educational threa.d. i like it :)

I have been wondering if a child was born a boy and then put on hormones for the entire young life and raised as a girl, no surgery. What percentage of gay is that if you have sex with them?

I'm just warning you guys now, because all signs point to it happening to you at some weeb bar or anime con in the not too distant future.

1495469822348.jpg

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have been wondering if a child was born a boy and then put on hormones for the entire young life and raised as a girl, no surgery. What percentage of gay is that if you have sex with them?
There's no way to tell, traps are hetero in theory. Shit doesn't even get gay until sex is happening, and by then it's too late anyway and you don't want to be stopping or asking questions because Riley Dennis said that'll make you a bigot (a bannable offense, but only if Josh sees you post about it).

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
There's no way to tell, traps are hetero in theory. Shit doesn't even get gay until sex is happening, and by then it's too late anyway and you don't want to be stopping or asking questions because Riley Dennis said that'll make you a bigot (a bannable offense, but only if Josh sees you post about it).

Actually come to think of it, how would lesbians respond to taking a girl back and finding out they have a dick?

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As long as she is passable then it’s straight. But if is clearly a male then it’s homosexual male activity. A child born a boy but then put on hormone blockers etc very early and that looks exactly like a girl would not make you homosexual if you wanted to sexualize with that. However a lot of men are scared to date brave women who have a penis because of the stigma of transsexuality and homosexualism scares. Also I think she should keep her penis instead of amputate it.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Advancing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now, is pegging gay? It is between a man and a woman, therefore hetro sex. But a dildo is in the mans ass and he is enjoying it, possibly gay.
Does the masculinty of the man factor in? Is it gay for a skinny liberal arts dress maker with a hipster haircut to be pegged, yet straight for a 6'6" highrise welder built like a brick shithouse with a lordly beard?
Or is pegging a specrtum of gay?

It's straight until you know there's a dick. Then it's gay.

Last edited by a moderator:

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
As long as she is passable then it’s straight. But if is clearly a male then it’s homosexual male activity. A child born a boy but then put on hormone blockers etc very early and that looks exactly like a girl would not make you homosexual if you wanted to sexualize with that. However a lot of men are scared to date brave women who have a penis because of the stigma of transsexuality and homosexualism scares. Also I think she should keep her penis instead of amputate it.

But I like Vaginas.