Why do troons and TERFs fight over women's sportsball? -

Should we allow troons in women's sports?

• Total voters

The Grognard

kjeh kjeh räh
kiwifarms.net
I'm just waiting for the "they weren't actually women" scandal like Spain's Special Olympics "they weren't actually tards" scandal.
You just have to look at how East Germany pumped their women athletes full of various hormones and testosterone while faking their medical records to say "it's normal for these ladies". They of course won a lot of medals but also faced serious medical consequences during and after their careers.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just waiting for the "they weren't actually women" scandal like Spain's Special Olympics "they weren't actually tards" scandal.
I would honestly be interested to see that unfold, but I don't see how it could.

Trans-identity is 100% based on self-identification. Becoming trans solely to beat up women is still becoming trans.

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I'm against because well none of these troons has transed for a significant amount of time that their biology would be considered vaguely female, some dont even take hrt and when your talking about muscle lifting theres a troon that has the musclesketal structure of man only difference make up longer hair and femimine name.
There's literally nothing on heaven or earth which will make a man a woman, or anything like one. No about of titty Skittles, castration, male up, or coddling of their fetish and mental illness will EVER alter the fact they're men.

They will NEVER be women. Troons are just butchered parodies of their birth sex, with a large side of mental illness that's cosseted and indulged by some sectors of the medical system for profit.