Why is Ralph moving? -- Speculation - Poll included

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Reasons why

• He is hood rich and wants to move it on up

• Scared after a seemingly legit threat from a deranged person

• Tired of people leaving corn cobs in his yard

• May is divorcing him so he needs to downsize

• To own the ayylawgs

• He is not gonna move and this is kayfabe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wodanaz

The Wanderer
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3414075
This message to Mrs Vickers was dated 24th November 2020, and he says he "just signed a 17 month lease" and moves in on the 4th (Dec, 2020).
Let's assume that's a typo and he signed an 18 month lease, it would have expired around the start of June.
>I'm not going to do that. I have a middle class life. I can't do that.
What exactly is he saying here? Is he saying he's merely middle class and can't afford reneging on the contract for a few thousand, or is he saying that his middle class lifestyle is more important? Because it's a top lel either way.

> The ROFLmale finally leaves his bunker 20 years after world war 3 destroys the world

"Finally", he smiles to himself, "No more aylawgs! No more getting beat up! I am forever the Ralphamale! The last man on Earth!"

As he steps outside he feels like he just got punched again

>There's nothing left but endless fields of radioactive corn
firefox_D0XJQzDpH4.png
Reminds me of these funny ass AI generated greentexts I made.

Attachments

• firefox_D0XJQzDpH4.png
    firefox_D0XJQzDpH4.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 75

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph is right now talking about what he is going to do in DC tomorrow that he can't talk about and can't stream IRL cause he doesn't want people to know where he is at and what he's doing, it sounds like he is going there to look at apartments, could it be that Meigh and him are planning to move to DC so Ralph can be closer to his dealer?
No. Not unless he’s moving to Westphalia or a neighborhood with way more POCs than his current one.

DC, and every place within 25 miles of it, it filled with people that have cushy, overpaid stable govt jobs, govt contract jobs, political jobs or corporate jobs. The rental market is retarded. Single people making $150k a year in DC live in small mediocre apartments.

There is no way Gunt could afford, or find a place, in DC that would take his unemployed, terrible credit having ass along with a baby mama, infant, and three pets.

Ralph needs a uhaul blanket studio plus at least two bedrooms. I’m still guessing he’s going to some place like Culpeper, Va. A town he could swing by if driving to DC from Richmond but semi-rural so he could rent a cheap house there. Or he’s moving closer to his buddy Sisco.

Expendable Zaku

"Sieg Zeon..."
kiwifarms.net
I’m going with rent-increase and/or eviction. I would not be surprised if the same shit-tier slumlord owned most of the property on that block, and one or more of the neighboring crackheads/chomos complained to them about cops and EMTs showing up to Ralph’s every week. With Sandra, they had an elderly diabetic woman who minded her own business. With Ralph, they have unwanted attention, especially knowing what they are likely still into.

The Littlest Shitlord

diagnoses sheep with autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to guess the landlord raised the rent by a significant amount. This isn't a rare occasion because most rent companies know how much of a bitch it is to move. They're probably a lot bolder because of inflation and they can just site that in the new agreement.
With inflation as crazy as it is, the sensible thing for landlords to do is to jack up the rent on the lease agreement by as much as possible, because they won't be able to do it again until the end of the lease and who knows how bad things will be by then? You can always go and ignore debt (or a portion of) if the tenant genuinely can't afford to pay, but you can't just decide to ignore the lease and start charging more. Which is probably why I hear rents are skyrocketing all around the country now.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
If I’m serious I think he just wants to get away from the corn cobs and spurious wellness checks. He already treated the place like a pigsty and has absolutely zero love for the place so it’s really not a lot for him to just pack up and move somewhere else.

But if the place goes up on a rental/for lease website with comments I am looking forward to the comments like
“ went to view this property, it smelled like a bar”
” I think this property has some foundational problems. The floorboards are sunk in like there’s been a massive weight over them”
” smells a bit like a pigsty mixed with a horse stable“
“ found pictures of Chinese cartoons depicting children scattered all around the place”

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
I doubt Ralph is leaving the US. He thinks he’s being clever by fueling that speculation. If you really want to know his next address, just wait. He’ll spill it one way or another. It likely gonna be another shithole neighborhood comparable to the one he’s in now.

Mr E. Grifter

YOU FIXIN' TO CATCH THESE GIFTED HOOVES WARSKI??
kiwifarms.net
I doubt Ralph is leaving the US. He thinks he’s being clever by fueling that speculation. If you really want to know his next address, just wait. He’ll spill it one way or another. It likely gonna be another shithole neighborhood comparable to the one he’s in now.
I doubt Ralph has the foresight to set up this kind of 'accidental' leak of his sexual proclivities.

It is very unlikely he will carry it out, he's a fat lazy lump and there are plenty of legal issues with him being a felon, him securing a working visa and with his child support.

His mindset is clear though, he wants to run from his problems because he is unwilling to give Faith - and by proxy his son - a cent. A true deadbeat dad.

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
I doubt Ralph has the foresight to set up this kind of 'accidental' leak of his sexual proclivities.

It is very unlikely he will carry it out, he's a fat lazy lump and there are plenty of legal issues with him being a felon, him securing a working visa and with his child support.

His mindset is clear though, he wants to run from his problems because he is unwilling to give Faith - and by proxy his son - a cent. A true deadbeat dad.
It’s funny that Ralph is so retarded, I actually have a hard time believing he’s that retarded. But I must admit, leaking information in this manner would not be out of character for him.

I don’t think he’ll leave the country either. Too much effort, too little benefit. All he wants is to maintain his parasocial media presence while keeping his physical whereabouts secret. I can surmise which options Ralph is considering. He doesn’t have very many. All his best options require lots of money, paperwork, time, and effort.

Obscura539

kiwifarms.net
I do recall him mentioning renewing the lease. Weird. I think it’s possible he is attempting to buy a house. He would probably qualify for first time buyer credit due to his low income. A lot of townships offer up 8K. He wouldn’t trust the horse formerly known as Pantsu enough to put the deed in her name, though. Or perhaps use her for some sort of subsidized housing program for impoverished barn animals? If he moves to New York for the in laws he will find property taxes alone will cost more than his rent now.

Lorne Armstrong

Do you like my penis more, or my balls more? LOL
kiwifarms.net
Ralph didn’t renew his lease, he admits himself that he signed an “extension”. Most likely a month-to-month extension at a higher monthly payment while he finds somewhere else to live.

The simplest explanation is usually the right one. Ralph signed his lease back around the end of 2020. Prices for everything including rent have skyrocketed. His landlord probably wanted an extra $500 per month and Gunt couldn’t afford it so he’s now month-to-month in his current rental until he finds a cheaper place.

Meigh is most certainly receiving benefits but for her to get Section 8 housing she’d have to be on a waiting list first which means she’d have to put in the work to get on it, (and pursuing gibsmedat is actually work of a sort), and THEN she’d have to sit on the waiting list until something opened up. Some areas have folks waiting years, other places have folks waiting months, but there’s no way Meigh just applied for Section 8 housing and got a spot within weeks, especially in the area Ralph himself stated that they’d be in which is “near DC”.

He’s taking a step even further down from the ghetto rental he was in. His real fear isn’t of a-hawgs finding his address and leaving corn, it’s that a-hawgs will find his address and reveal to the Farms how shitty his new place is. Kinda hard to claim “5 Star Days” when you’re living in a 2 bedroom trailer with holes in the plywood floor or some ghetto 2 room apartment with only 1 window unit AC. At current rental rates that’s all Gunt will be able to afford.

The idea that Gunt or Meigh would be able to obtain a mortgage is laughable. They’d have to be able to show their lender income sufficient to make the payments. The only jobs that Meigh has ever had were working at Subway and Target. Gunt streams for pennies. There’s no way that either one of them could get approved for a mortgage.

Pill Cosby

my pronouns are fag/faggot
kiwifarms.net
Ralph is hiding behind the fact he’s blown a shit load of money leaving his horse and child at home while he galavants around Europe. Time to renew the lease on the crack shack is now and he’s blown it all just to show everyone how much cooler than Andy Warski (who’s another fag) he is.

Ralph will move somewhere cheaper. He will probably apply for Section 8 housing.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Ralph is hiding behind the fact he’s blown a shit load of money leaving his horse and child at home while he galavants around Europe. Time to renew the lease on the crack shack is now and he’s blown it all just to show everyone how much cooler than Andy Warski (who’s another fag) he is.

Ralph will move somewhere cheaper. He will probably apply for Section 8 housing.
Ralph wouldn’t qualify for welfare. To get welfare you have to have zero assets and almost nothing in your bank accounts. He’d have to get rid of his truck.

Wigs4Sale

kiwifarms.net
If what the "Junkyard Hog" said is to be believed he's going to DC. Under that speculation, it could be he's having Meigh apply for Welfare and or Section 8. The Section 8 part is tricky the list to be approved is fucking miles long, plus those fuckers are strict to the teeth about shit. Now Welfare is more possible as both Meigh and Ralph make less than minimum wage, the nigger has to have Meigh Self DONO over and over again to put up the illusion. It's also very much possible that Ralph put Rozy into getting SSI(Social Security Income) as we all know Ralph makes pennies.

It's fair to come to the conclusion Ralph is going to become a Welfare baby(EBT food stamps, and EBT cash) just like his father RONNIE and his biggest inspiration the Niggers.. Also on how Ralph funds his trips it's very much possible he's trying to crash Meighs credit score just like how he crashed his own.