Wolfpup Interview on Ralph - Kenny Jones and friends dogpile Wolfpup on Ralph

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
Kudos to @Jester69 for finding it. I made a thread so it doesn't get buried.

Recently Kenny Jones and friends dogpiled Wolfpup (a furry retard who orbits Ralph's IRL streams).

To summarise:
  • Ralph confided in Wolfpup that he acknowledges he has anger issues and that he is ruining his life.
  • Wolfpup confirms that Ralph has been personally heavy handed towards Gator, however doesn't elaborate.
  • The group go over the polyamory situation between Pantsu, Faith and Ralph. Wolfpup rationalises Ralph's actions.
  • Wolfpup confirms that Ralph lost interest in Faith after she got pregnant and then wanted to fuck Pantsu.
  • Wolfpup says that Ralph DID NOT smoke meth, it was dabs.
  • Wolfpup disavows all degeneracy and he is NOT a furry, guys.
Edit: The guys in the call were Kenny Jones, Plate Gang and some Kiwis.

Last edited:

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
That ended weird.
Person: "Fuck you, bro. Fuck you man."
Wolfpup: "Fuck me?"
Person: "Nono Fuck you-"
End of clip.

Did they realize they were being recorded at that point or something?
I'm not sure. There is a massive part of the conversation missing between Wolfpup and Kenny that they keep inferring to, so it could possibly be the person who started recording jumped in around when they started dogpiling.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
It's frustrating to hear excuse after excuse after excuse while saying "I'm not trying to excuse him" Yes, yes you are, that's the only thing you are doing. There's no redemption coming and deep down you know it. There isn't anything good that will come out of this, in fact the opposite is probably true.
Ralph will freak out and go after you as soon as he hears about the recording, he might "calm down" when you explain you were defending him but once he actually listens to it and hears the things you say, he will absolutely come after you Wolfpup, no question about it.
Accept that you see things this way because you have a vested interest in riding his coattails since you think he can help you with your z-celeb "career".

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
It's frustrating to hear excuse after excuse after excuse while saying "I'm not trying to excuse him" Yes, yes you are, that's the only thing you are doing. There's no redemption coming and deep down you know it. There isn't anything good that will come out of this, in fact the opposite is probably true.
Ralph will freak out and go after you as soon as he hears about the recording, he might "calm down" when you explain you were defending him but once he actually listens to it and hears the things you say, he will absolutely come after you Wolfpup, no question about it.
Accept that you see things this way because you have a vested interest in riding his coattails since you think he can help you with your z-celeb "career".
I get the impression this wolfpup guy is jumping ship. He's trying to come off as a guy who wasn't aware of what was going on with Ralph and didn't know about any of it, when actually he was probably completely aware and disregarded it because he wants to be e-famous.

I think wolfpup deserves to have Ralph come after him, he threw Ralph under the bus while trying to have zero responsibility and now we know that he's willing to talk as much shit about Ralph personally to other lolcows like Kenny Jones while pretending to defend him. If those fucking retards in the call stopped moral fagging and just asked questions, it would have been a much better conversation but instead they had to interject about how they are such good boys.

Mr. Manchester

"-bake cookies and bear children, now shut up."
kiwifarms.net
I'm just curious to what Wolfpup would draw the line at. What the fuck does Ralph have to do to prove he's complete garbage and does not give two shits about changing his behavior. The guy ABANDONED his unborn son because he wanted to have a threesome with some horse faced broad that wants everyone to call her "he/him". Does Ralph have to kill someone or touch a kid for that furfag to finally go, "oh, okay, I guess he really isn't worth my time".

A dazzling insight into how people that give Ralph lemons think. It'll be glorious when we see next Killstream when Ralph makes a passive aggressive comment about a snake in wolves clothing or some shit. Probably already had to smack Gator around to make himself feel better.

Crystal Golem

Gator, Scarper!
kiwifarms.net
I get the impression this wolfpup guy is jumping ship. He's trying to come off as a guy who wasn't aware of what was going on with Ralph and didn't know about any of it, when actually he was probably completely aware and disregarded it because he wants to be e-famous.

I think wolfpup deserves to have Ralph come after him, he threw Ralph under the bus while trying to have zero responsibility and now we know that he's willing to talk as much shit about Ralph personally to other lolcows like Kenny Jones while pretending to defend him. If those fucking retards in the call stopped moral fagging and just asked questions, it would have been a much better conversation but instead they had to interject about how they are such good boys.
While I think you are probably right it's worth noting that almost every guntguard especially dax and nick feign ignorance as standard practice.