Wolfpup Interview on Ralph - Kenny Jones and friends dogpile Wolfpup on Ralph

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
, but it felt like he cut down, but soon didn't fall off the wagon, but highjacked it and crashed it straight into a liquor store.
see people just believe ralph at his word when he says he cut back drinking, he didnt, hes still killing himself with liquor just off stream, i mean listen to how doped up he got over the short period, he kept doing all the drugs and drink he wanted just paused for the show. this was confirmed by both him appearing drunk on a weekend guest spot and his irl streams and faith and ethan himself in dms confirming his drinking is out of control off stream.

if you think "well hes fucked but who cares the shows better with him sober" for one it really really isnt he just needs to get belligerent drunk instead of drooling from xannies or downers, second its like warski if you give him a pass with something like that hell press it with the new rule you gave him until it effects the show in the long run like it is now.

Wolfpup is one of those people that only wants to see the good in people. But only the good, because he doesn't have the balls or charisma to get away with pointing out any flaw or failing in a person.
He is doomed to forever be a yes man to whatever z celeb will take him, all the while spouting his "morals" to everyone, while his lack of personality and actual conviction are cloaked underneath.
isnt he a furry chomo?

"There's more morally reprehensible things out there than sewing your oats and then moving on". Okay, so Ralph didn't kill somebody, just ruined two people's lives for his depravity. Get fucked.
his audience really is a bunch of incels who dont know how things work and get all their info from angry "males" like ethan telling them their greedy instinctual base impulses are moral and the feminazis are trying to take away whats theirs. he really doesnt see how having one kid below the rate of replacement anyway, with both ralph and her fucked genes, their substance abuse, and shit life choices have already ruined the kids life.

That and "mitigating factors" like what the fuck does that even really mean? Good grief. I understand you want to see the good in people but change only happens if they're willing to change themselves. Ralph's alcoholism/drug use/suicide threats/perversions/legal/financial woes all lend credence to the fact he has a deathwish, plain and simple.
see this level of denial doesnt even make sense to me because ralph doesnt hand out favors to people he just takes and people go to bat for him for no reason, unless wolfpup is so fucking pathetic even being allowed on a stream desperate for content with less than 400 bots and less than 200 real people is something he was just never allowed to do and something hed fight others for and ignore literal crimes and attempted child rape.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
see this level of denial doesnt even make sense to me because ralph doesnt hand out favors to people he just takes and people go to bat for him for no reason, unless wolfpup is so fucking pathetic even being allowed on a stream desperate for content with less than 400 bots and less than 200 real people is something he was just never allowed to do and something hed fight others for and ignore literal crimes and attempted child rape.
He said he's willfully ignorant because he doesn't want to "scrub the farms" so IDC whatever happens to him.

Cloutchase somewhere else and drop the Jesus shtick, nobody cares, it just makes you look like a hypocrite, Wolfpup. You had your chance, time's up, you won't be remembered in a few days.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
He said he's willfully ignorant because he doesn't want to "scrub the farms" so IDC whatever happens to him.

Cloutchase somewhere else and drop the Jesus shtick, nobody cares, it just makes you look like a hypocrite, Wolfpup. You had your chance, time's up, you won't be remembered in a few days.
his only true path for redemption for molesting children and being a massive fur loving faggot online is to pants ralph

Barbarus

VAE VICTIS!
kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone believe a furry degenerate like wolfpup? Let alone a furry degenerate who was up until recently on very good terms with ralph, even as much as meeting him irl and enjoying hanging with him?

Feels like bullshit, smells like bullshit, its probably bullshit.
Posted this in the other thread but its probably better off here.

Kenny Jones and 'plate gang'... sounds like either kayfabe, some more sketchy shit like the dm releases or some gay op trash. Do not believe lolcows and do not believe furries.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net

Kenny Jones and 'plate gang'... sounds like either kayfabe, some more sketchy shit like the dm releases or some gay op trash. Do not believe lolcows and do not believe furries.
Just to cast doubt, Kenny doesn't know how to kayfabe. But I mean it's certainly within the realm of possibility.

itsoktobewhite

just another newfag
kiwifarms.net

NO! We must believe everything! I’m not sure you’ve heard, but Ethan Ralph is a bad guy. He’s going BACK TO PRISON. You know, he might even get the death penalty! Just don’t notice anything, okay? It’s all real, and you’ll upset people if you question ‘The Narrative ™‘.

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
NO! We must believe everything! I’m not sure you’ve heard, but Ethan Ralph is a bad guy. He’s going BACK TO PRISON. You know, he might even get the death penalty! Just don’t notice anything, okay? It’s all real, and you’ll upset people if you question ‘The Narrative ™‘.
The good people of Guntsville are roasting that pork on the electric chair for Christmas. A majestic banquet in the city square will be set on Christmas Eve, no Guntonian will be hungry this year!

Delicious Diversity

Jiggles with RAGE
kiwifarms.net
Why is Kenny fucking Jones involved in this? Wasn’t he loosely involved in those DM leaks? Why does everything with Ethan Ralph(gunted alcoholic from West Memphis, Arkansas) seem so manufactured, convenient, and gay anymore?
Kenny Jones had zero involvement in the DM leaks. He was a former associate of Elric (the leaker), and later a target of his, and when people started talking about him again he noticed and made an account here. I guess his interest has been peaked and now he wants to 'do his part' to help take Ethan down, because he has autism (self-admitted) and dislikes Ethan. If things seem manufactured, well, that's your perspective. I just see people going after Ralph.

I for one welcome Kenny's input. While I have little faith in his ability to get results, at the end of the day dedicated autism is what makes this place an entertaining forum, and does often manage to produce little gems like this interview. I would just caution Kenny not to spaz out and ruin his life again.

It could be an op... or it could be internet people being gay and retarded. The latter is usually the correct answer. Kenny is too autistic to do kayfabe and Plate is too incompetent to successfully run any op. Wolf-fag however is gay and stupid enough to betray Ethan for more e-clout.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Kenny Jones had zero involvement in the DM leaks. He was a former associate of Elric (the leaker), and later a target of his, and when people started talking about him again he noticed and made an account here. I guess his interest has been peaked and now he wants to 'do his part' to help take Ethan down, because he has autism (self-admitted) and dislikes Ethan. If things seem manufactured, well, that's your perspective. I just see people going after Ralph.

I for one welcome Kenny's input. While I have little faith in his ability to get results, at the end of the day dedicated autism is what makes this place an entertaining forum, and does often manage to produce little gems like this interview. I would just caution Kenny not to spaz out and ruin his life again.

It could be an op... or it could be internet people being gay and retarded. The latter is usually the correct answer. Kenny is too autistic to do kayfabe and Plate is too incompetent to successfully run any op. Wolf-fag however is gay and stupid enough to betray Ethan for more e-clout.
In due fairness, Kenny also seemed to have little presence in that interview anyway.

Crystal Golem

Gator, Scarper!
kiwifarms.net
So I think I get what you are saying here. Ralph wouldn't let wolfpup do an interview like this and if he did it on his own ralph would be blowing up his phone saying "QUIT TALKIN TO THEM AYLAWGS" and wolfpup would do it cause he's a bitch specifically ralph's bitch.

The comment about the farms also kinda hits an interesting note. Most guntguard when asked about this place will say they don't go here and it's all lies from jealous incels. Wolfpup however knows where the info is accepts that it is real but jsut doesn't look cause he clearly doesn't want to get a bad option on ralph.

This to me would suggest that he has actually "scrubbed the farms", does it quite often and is just hiding that fact from his lord and master or because it would make it harder to deny knowing about some of the things he denied.

Sasquatch82

kiwifarms.net
So I think I get what you are saying here. Ralph wouldn't let wolfpup do an interview like this and if he did it on his own ralph would be blowing up his phone saying "QUIT TALKIN TO THEM AYLAWGS" and wolfpup would do it cause he's a bitch specifically ralph's bitch.
I don't think it was an interview as such, Kenny just managed to get him into a VC. Wolfpup didn't know it was being recorded.

Blancmange

More custard than man.
kiwifarms.net

The comment about the farms also kinda hits an interesting note. Most guntguard when asked about this place will say they don't go here and it's all lies from jealous incels. Wolfpup however knows where the info is accepts that it is real but jsut doesn't look cause he clearly doesn't want to get a bad option on ralph.

This to me would suggest that he has actually "scrubbed the farms", does it quite often and is just hiding that fact from his lord and master or because it would make it harder to deny knowing about some of the things he denied.
All the eceleb orbiters check the farms compulsively, it's not just Ralph. It's like CNN for them, they may not believe us (or they will pretend not to believe) but we are the news cycle and they have to be up to date on the drama so that they can react to it.

Another analogy is the high level North Korean officials who are allowed access to the Internet. Maybe some of them get redpilled and defect but they mostly need to keep up date on what the West is up to.

Mr E. Grifter

Lean mean fat grilling machine
kiwifarms.net
Does this mean there is more conversation missing? @Jester69 what did they mean by this?

1608483136622.png

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net

oh that makes more sense, ethan ralph sending wolfpup as a pr agent ala vee, see i was just confused why people go so hard to bat for ralph, anyone else doing this would be thrown out of even the alt right groups and incel hangouts, but people go to bat for him and take pr hits as if he did anything for them when he doesnt. zoe quinn at least sucked your dick poorly, shitty devs with backing from the media pay them off or give them exclusives, ethan ralph just exists as a massive obvious self admitted pos and then theres just people saying "no no no hes not stop saying it its nawt trooooo! ban them from chat". the only thing i could think of is theyre so desperate for clout letting on an abusive manlet with less than 400 viewers who gives absolutely nothing else and in fact takes more away or people like wolfpup who are so desperate to be noticed even ralphs 1-3 hundred little people seems like a big deal and being let on that stream to them is "making it"

yeah him being ralphs pr agent seems more likely though

Last edited: