Wolfpup Interview on Ralph - Kenny Jones and friends dogpile Wolfpup on Ralph

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure which server you're referring to but regardless of which it is I don't usually look at peoples profiles on Discord to see if they have links contacted to them.

Contrary to popular belief I try not to follow people to other platforms or record those I speak with in VC.
this interview seemed like a discord interview, you might want to start since others are recording you lul.

Most of this I can get behind. However, Bryan declared gamergate jihad on Ralph like 5 years ago, and there's no undo button on gamergate jihad. That's why he attacks him and would continue to do so even without the e-asspats he occasionally gets for it
and the 'psychopath' line classic Dunn-ism.

@L. Duse i agree, the hello Gordon account would be his best sock since the blatant pattern isn't there, at least to a casual observer.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
"Ralph can become a good person" - Wolfpup

When his own child coming wasn't even enough to get the gunt to change, nothing will.
Wolfpup needs to learn the difference between theoretical possibility and practical possibility. Fuckin guy probably insists that his work needs fully developed policies covering weird shit that happened once and will never ever happen again

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
Its great when some threads on this board turns into shit flinging by a bunch of turbo autists all chasing e-clout.

Some posters here are shitting this board up more than the DSP board used to be fucked up, and that is a fucking accomplishment.
i suggest a thread about the thread about the threads.

Wolfpup needs to learn the difference between theoretical possibility and practical possibility. Fuckin guy probably insists that his work needs fully developed policies covering weird shit that happened once and will never ever happen again
fursuits reduce oxygen flow to the brain, please be patient with the furries.

Timon912

kiwifarms.net
Wolfpup is one of those people that only wants to see the good in people. But only the good, because he doesn't have the balls or charisma to get away with pointing out any flaw or failing in a person.
He is doomed to forever be a yes man to whatever z celeb will take him, all the while spouting his "morals" to everyone, while his lack of personality and actual conviction are cloaked underneath.
Some people actually believe that believing everybody can be redeemed is a useful fiction. Same as "the gun is always loaded". There might be rational consequentialist reasons for accepting such fictions. Also, he DID point out the flaws in Ralph....and Ralph admitted them in person to him.

Kenny🐍Jones

Just A Guy
kiwifarms.net
No, the popular belief is that you stalk women who need colostomy bags to shit. We just want to know why you and plate gang are getting involved with fucking with Ralph again.
Let's not get into the nonsense about me "stalking" it's not relevant to this thread.

I don't know why Plate do what they do I Don't work with them, I don't like them and try to avoid them as much as possible.
If they join my VC and behave themselves I let them stay same goes for the Kiwis, "Anime Mafia" and Martin shkreli group.

I'm not really looking to get involved I just wanted to watch as things progress with the downfall of the Killstream.

That being said, I answer questions when asked about Ralph or others I've interacted with but I'm not out accumulating information or planning some type of "gayops" to take him down myself.

Delicious Diversity

Jiggles with RAGE
kiwifarms.net
Let's not get into the nonsense about me "stalking" it's not relevant to this thread.

I don't know why Plate do what they do I Don't work with them, I don't like them and try to avoid them as much as possible.
If they join my VC and behave themselves I let them stay same goes for the Kiwis, "Anime Mafia" and Martin shkreli group.

I'm not really looking to get involved I just wanted to watch as things progress with the downfall of the Killstream.

That being said, I answer questions when asked about Ralph or others I've interacted with but I'm not out accumulating information or planning some type of "gayops" to take him down myself.
Good, I would strongly advise you not to trust Plate or involve yourself in any gay ops. The Margaret saga went badly for you and I know a lot of people hate you for it, but I personally don't think you're a bad guy, just very autistic, and I want to see you stay on a good path.

Of course if you want to talk to people involved in the Ralph stuff that's fine. The conversation with Wolf-fag was decent; if you can get more discussions like that I'd be interested to hear them. Just remember not to get too involved.

AlexiTheTrucker

kiwifarms.net

Question. Wolfpup mentioned that he was interested in meeting Ralph for networking sake. That one day Wolfpup was planning on starting to stream himself and wanted the connections. Do you think him playing nice regarding Ralph is merely self serving or that he genuinely believes that Ralph can change?

Ol' Slag

Pouring a fourty for the shorties!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Wolfpup, like Dark Butters and SouthernDingo, think that they can use @theralph to launch their online careers like how Ralph came into prominence due to Metokur, I would say that they are a couple of years too late.

Especially now when very few people watch his streams.
People are no longer appearing on his show after the most recent arrest. His circle of possible interviews is getting smaller by the day. Anyone attaching themselves to Ethan Ralph is attaching themselves to gunt filled sinking ship.

Sasquatch82

kiwifarms.net
Question. Wolfpup mentioned that he was interested in meeting Ralph for networking sake. That one day Wolfpup was planning on starting to stream himself and wanted the connections. Do you think him playing nice regarding Ralph is merely self serving or that he genuinely believes that Ralph can change?
I mean... he more or less admitted in that conversation that he was using him.

Mr. Manchester

"-bake cookies and bear children, now shut up."
kiwifarms.net
If Wolfpup, like Dark Butters and SouthernDingo, think that they can use @theralph to launch their online careers like how Ralph came into prominence due to Metokur, I would say that they are a couple of years too late.

Especially now when very few people watch his streams.
I think that's part of it, I think the other part is that they think Ralph will actually benefit conservatives some how. There's a weird loyalty they have to him because he wanted to #STAWPTHESTEALGAYDUR and plays Tucker Carlson clips. So even though Ralph is a giant fucking polyp on any kind of conservatism you would want promoted they have to support him.

I just wish they would sit back and ask themselves if Ralph has gotten more votes or less votes for republicans overall, because I think the answer is pretty obvious.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I think that's part of it, I think the other part is that they think Ralph will actually benefit conservatives some how. There's a weird loyalty they have to him because he wanted to #STAWPTHESTEALGAYDUR and plays Tucker Carlson clips. So even though Ralph is a giant fucking polyp on any kind of conservatism you would want promoted they have to support him.

I just wish they would sit back and ask themselves if Ralph has gotten more votes or less votes for republicans overall, because I think the answer is pretty obvious.
I think it also goes double if they're paypigs. They're not just time invested but also financially invested but they hold onto the fact that they can't come to terms with this being a lost cause.