Wolfpup Interview on Ralph - Kenny Jones and friends dogpile Wolfpup on Ralph

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
If Wolfpup, like Dark Butters and SouthernDingo, think that they can use @theralph to launch their online careers like how Ralph came into prominence due to Metokur, I would say that they are a couple of years too late.

Especially now when very few people watch his streams.
@RealSouthernDingo, any comment on the interview? I think you are aware of @theralph's many misdeeds unlike Wolfpup though.

Kenny🐍Jones

Just A Guy
kiwifarms.net
Question. Wolfpup mentioned that he was interested in meeting Ralph for networking sake. That one day Wolfpup was planning on starting to stream himself and wanted the connections. Do you think him playing nice regarding Ralph is merely self serving or that he genuinely believes that Ralph can change?
I asked the very question but maybe it was after the recording.
He said no it wasn't his underlying motivation for his interactions with Ralph.
I personally believe him, following Ralph to all three destinations during his real life streaming phase and coming out about it on some unheard discord seems Like too much dedication for a livestream that isn't even started yet.

Unless he's Playing some kind of 4D chess and I don't see it.

Sasquatch82

kiwifarms.net
I asked the very question but maybe it was after the recording.
He said no it wasn't his underlying motivation for his interactions with Ralph.
Unless he's Playing some kind of 4D chess and I don't see it.

I don't think it has to be so well thought out as 'I'm going to build a show and get famous', it might be a more simple desire to get close to an e-celeb and be a capo.

This in itself is reward enough for some and motivates weak characters to stand by their gunt.
Getting clout by osmosis and dopamine at the push of a button - it's the same reason people donate to an internet stranger.

Iamthatis

I’m sentencing Chris to 5 minute W.O.O.
kiwifarms.net
Wolfpup is such a faggot for 4 reasons.

1. Naming himself Wolfpup
2. Always wearing a hat that just says "WOLF"
3. Being a scruffy looking caveman bastard
4. Associating with the Gunt and Pantsu
Actually a funny side story. I've only seen a wolf hat like that in gay leather fetish stores. A wolf is a chubby chaser that's a top. I wonder if wolfpup simps for Ethan because he wants to butter his blubber buns?

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
So checked out Ralph's and Kaz's discord earlier today and stumbled upon what appears to be our boy Wolfpup arguing with the Queen simp master of the discord Satan (she's since changed her name, apparently works at a church albeit)

I'll try to keep this as clean as possible,
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Telling the same story twice is not allowed according to Simp Queen

4.jpg

5.jpg

Wolfpup let another dude suck his dick?! We need further confirmation on this, get to it Kenny @Kenny🐍Jones

6.jpg

Holly Jolly Toby is a good simp, shall always defend her honor!

7.jpg

Wolf plays with crystals now? We've got a battle between a schizophrenic and a furry!

8.jpg

Her simps find dead kids funny, no wonder she fits in Ralph's circles so well.

9.jpg

Oh shit now Wolfpup doxxed her!?

10.jpg

More weirdness

11.jpg

Wolfpup was banned for doxxing? No way, she must be making shit up. Wolfy is still in the circles after all.

12.jpg

Huh

13.jpg

Oh shit, she's telling daddy Kaz to come defend her Queen of the simps honor!

14.jpg

15.jpg

Apparently Blu ratted on Wolf? Oh shit this could be big.

16.jpg

17.jpg

Wolf's leaked DM from Blu

18.jpg

Closer look

bludm.png

This adds up to what my logs all say of the day. Blu mentioned he got some info from her ex that she has a ton of if you go by people who simped for her and never specified Wolfpup. She's well known in the community for flirting with guys in exchange for League of Legend skins / money, hell at this rate she deserves her own thread. She's what the fans of Ralph simp for and is the bastard red headed child of the bunch. Often talks about how much she hates niggers while her own sister married a Nigerian prince whom emailed her sister in a money scam.

The one good thing I can give wolfpup is he dumped the bitch the moment he seen her without any filters on and she has hated the guy since. Sure it's pathetic as fuck he simped though I'd say our wolf doggo dodged a bullet by passing this crazy cunt up.

satan2.jpg

Rare photo of Satan / Wolfpup on a date.

satan.png

Her sisters wedding marrying her Nigerian prince who was trying to scam stupid white bitches like herself. Bottom right is our Simp Queen.

satan3.jpg

FUCKING HATE THOSE DAMN NAGGERS STINKIN UP MAH PLACE, Merry Christmas.

satan4.png

Just more gorgeous shots of our simp queen Satan / The Unaherpetologist. It's fucking crazy people are simping for shit this ugly.

I hope you all enjoy this post, a little deep dive into some on goings into the Ralph / Kaz Discord. We should make a thread for all of these characters sooner or later and this is worth archiving if at the very least to make the bitch ashamed of herself. Her family all believe she loves her brother in law while she's sitting there writing long ass discord rants on how blacks need to be sent back. At this rate we need daily discord updates.

Cucktry Roads

kiwifarms.net
I don't even know what to say. I get like 5-6 Nigerian scam emails a day to my main email and I have to ask myself who the hell still falls for this shit, and it's dumb bitches like this.

Crystal Golem

Gator, Scarper!
kiwifarms.net
God wolfpup is such an idiot. Yeah regulated bounty system is the same as hundreds of years of our ancestors specifically trying to genocide wolves cause they kept eating us. Jesus this guy is dense.

Kenny🐍Jones

Just A Guy
kiwifarms.net
I
So checked out Ralph's and Kaz's discord earlier today and stumbled upon what appears to be our boy Wolfpup arguing with the Queen simp master of the discord Satan (she's since changed her name, apparently works at a church albeit)

I'll try to keep this as clean as possible,
View attachment 1818970

View attachment 1818972

View attachment 1818973

Telling the same story twice is not allowed according to Simp Queen

View attachment 1818977

View attachment 1818978

Wolfpup let another dude suck his dick?! We need further confirmation on this, get to it Kenny @Kenny🐍Jones

View attachment 1818980

Holly Jolly Toby is a good simp, shall always defend her honor!

View attachment 1818981

Wolf plays with crystals now? We've got a battle between a schizophrenic and a furry!

View attachment 1818989

Her simps find dead kids funny, no wonder she fits in Ralph's circles so well.

View attachment 1818997

Oh shit now Wolfpup doxxed her!?

View attachment 1819000

More weirdness

View attachment 1819003

Wolfpup was banned for doxxing? No way, she must be making shit up. Wolfy is still in the circles after all.

View attachment 1819006

Huh

View attachment 1819010

Oh shit, she's telling daddy Kaz to come defend her Queen of the simps honor!

View attachment 1819014

View attachment 1819025

Apparently Blu ratted on Wolf? Oh shit this could be big.

View attachment 1819027

View attachment 1819028

Wolf's leaked DM from Blu

View attachment 1819046

Closer look

View attachment 1819052

This adds up to what my logs all say of the day. Blu mentioned he got some info from her ex that she has a ton of if you go by people who simped for her and never specified Wolfpup. She's well known in the community for flirting with guys in exchange for League of Legend skins / money, hell at this rate she deserves her own thread. She's what the fans of Ralph simp for and is the bastard red headed child of the bunch. Often talks about how much she hates niggers while her own sister married a Nigerian prince whom emailed her sister in a money scam.

The one good thing I can give wolfpup is he dumped the bitch the moment he seen her without any filters on and she has hated the guy since. Sure it's pathetic as fuck he simped though I'd say our wolf doggo dodged a bullet by passing this crazy cunt up.

View attachment 1819080

Rare photo of Satan / Wolfpup on a date.

View attachment 1819082

Her sisters wedding marrying her Nigerian prince who was trying to scam stupid white bitches like herself. Bottom right is our Simp Queen.

View attachment 1819083

FUCKING HATE THOSE DAMN NAGGERS STINKIN UP MAH PLACE, Merry Christmas.

View attachment 1819084

Just more gorgeous shots of our simp queen Satan / The Unaherpetologist. It's fucking crazy people are simping for shit this ugly.

I hope you all enjoy this post, a little deep dive into some on goings into the Ralph / Kaz Discord. We should make a thread for all of these characters sooner or later and this is worth archiving if at the very least to make the bitch ashamed of herself. Her family all believe she loves her brother in law while she's sitting there writing long ass discord rants on how blacks need to be sent back. At this rate we need daily discord updates.
I somewhat remember Worf saying in vc he let some guy give him a BJ.

But he only said that once with I was their and I just figured it was just a joke of some kind.

The women "Satan" is kinda that Discords girl of choice to white knight for. Wolf a Satan had a thing going on behind the scenes for a week or so and Wolf wanted to move the relationship to the real world and things kinda to fall a part.

The drama between those two made a small silver war within the Discord for a little while.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Actually a funny side story. I've only seen a wolf hat like that in gay leather fetish stores. A wolf is a chubby chaser that's a top. I wonder if wolfpup simps for Ethan because he wants to butter his blubber buns?
I never knew this til just reading it now, I don't know if this is more or less disgusting than my previous assumptions about the dude being a furfag adultbaby diaper deviant

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
If you are willing to put in the time with some other people I would absolutely fucking love this. I've been saying this for a while, but I think that the people orbiting Ralph would be an absolute fucking gold mine now that he has his own thread.

This dumb orangutan unironically looks more like a monkey than her charcoal-would-leave-a-white-mark nigger brother in law. It astounds me how far men will go to bat for an ugly bitch on the internet.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Just to clarify, can you edit your post to indicate which handle belongs to Satan and which handle belongs to Wolfpup?

I wonder if Satan knows that @theralph has tried to prey on his female audience. One of his victims claimed that he saw them as "backup plans" in the event he separated from Nora.

Or maybe Ralph did approach her but she was too old for him and he lost interest.
Making backup plans all over the place through gay discord servers and text messages you totally can't copy/paste and send to someone if you get annoyed with the sender

Unrelated: it is a completely surprising and inexplicable tragedy that the gunt/pakistani union was called off

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
@L. Duse Damn just seen your post and it's too late to update.

Anyways for the record The Unaherpetologist is Satan, the girl that has many of Ralph's fans simping for her including Wolfpup and Wolfpup's username is Bezelius Arigos, Halibelian Sage.

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
@L. Duse Damn just seen your post and it's too late to update.

Anyways for the record The Unaherpetologist is Satan, the girl that has many of Ralph's fans simping for her including Wolfpup and Wolfpup's username is Bezelius Arigos, Halibelian Sage.
Thanks. I deleted my post by accident.

When the original server, named "ADL" was nuked, Kazeeas set up the new server where Ralph's orbiters gather. It was first called the Chillstream server, underwent a few name changes and it is called the Biden Fan Club for now.

I think Kazeeas arranged for messages to be auto deleted because you can't find any messages before a certain month, say messages exchanged between users when the sextape came out.

When the sextape came out, Satan was guntguarding for Ralph saying that this isn't grooming, Faith is 18 years old and other guntguard talking points.

I wonder if she wants to be @theralph's Killstream Secretary. You know, that position mentioned in the leaks by Elric of Melnibone and is really just being Ralph's sex slave.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Making backup plans all over the place through gay discord servers and text messages you totally can't copy/paste and send to someone if you get annoyed with the sender

Unrelated: it is a completely surprising and inexplicable tragedy that the gunt/pakistani union was called off
That whole discord server seem's like a pyramid scheme of backup plans for a whole mini-hierarchy of clout-valuing degenerates with no better prospects or desires to even qualify for the better prospects outside of discord dungeons.
Take someone like Wolf, in Tampa, partying at places with plenty of available women (probably very open to meeting potential boytoys), and he's more concerned with bottom tier discord disasterthots and the drama around them, just pathetic. In those short karaoke streams alone, I saw some girls, that while not dime-pieces, were leagues above any dicord dweller, just for the fact that they looked like they knew how to have fun, and would rather socialize irl than virtually. There's so many people of both sexes these days that would love to meet someone rn they like enough to ride out some corona time with, but dudes can't keep their attention offline & focused on the real world and people around them even when they're in what'll be the best atmosphere for meeting someone.

Last edited: