• ”Move over 4chan, Kiwi Farms is the new asshole of the web.”
  1. I'm live with the Ralph Retort and Nick Rekieta to talk about Chris.

Disaster Woman admits killing her father 12 years ago and burying body in gardenHe was very strict

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by Alpha Loves You, Jul 11, 2018 at 2:59 PM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...arbara-coombes-sentencing-court-live-14894148
    Guilty.jpg

• Feels Feels x 16
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Alpha Loves You

Alpha Loves You Today is a good day for Justice
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  2. As I drive through Chicago, I often wonder how many backyards have hidden corpses. I bet the number is higher than any of us would guess.

Also, I'm guessing this father wasn't strict enough given that his daughter broke the most important commandments by not honoring her parent and committing murder.

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    PantsFreeZone

PantsFreeZone Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock

kiwifarms.is
  3. Seems like even the older ones manage to at least partially benefit of ye olde pussy pass.

Nine years for what must have been a first degree murder. Plus all those years of pension fraud! That's a good deal.

[​IMG]

• Agree  x 13
    • Disagree  x 3
    • Dumb  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    #3 JohnDoe, Jul 11, 2018 at 3:09 PM
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 8:00 AM
    JohnDoe

JohnDoe I rebel against the system.

kiwifarms.is
  4. Too be fair, he was pretty strict.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Y2K Baby

Y2K Baby The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. When all you have is a shovel.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Lemme be Your Boogieman!

kiwifarms.is
  6. She kept her past buried for so long.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  7. Tonight on Brookside....

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Chaos Theorist

Chaos Theorist It would be spiteful To put jellyfish in a trifle

kiwifarms.is
  8. First degree murder? I would love to see someone try it as such and win.

The judicial system is shaped to allow every case it's own interpretation of sentencing based on the individual case's circumstances. The circumstances in this case were clearly that he was an abusive and controlling individual - not something that should warrant being murdered, but in this case it was a contributing factor. There were no doubt other contributing factors - like the "haze of disgust" mentioned.
    She is being punished for the murder and deception. There's nothing "pussy pass" about that. 9 years is adequate given her age and the circumstances.

I suppose this guy's "penis pass" allowed him to get 6 years for killing a kid in a "haze of disgust", something that certainly wouldn't have been preceded by a lifetime of abuse.
    https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/d...killed-teenage-biker-with-a-spade-824979.html

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    heathercho

heathercho 何でやねん?

kiwifarms.is
  9. Pitbulls would be digging everybody up. At least H. H. Holmes was smart enough to bury bodies in Canada.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    CWCchange

CWCchange ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ

kiwifarms.is
  10. Why didn't she cut contact with her father? Its not like she's been an adult for decades or anything. When she hit adulthood, she could have moved a couple towns away and never seen him again. I guess it would be considered victim blaming, but why subject yourself to abuse for that long, just to murder them instead of getting a cab and fucking off.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    ForTheHoard

ForTheHoard Cake Plagiarizer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
    • Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  12. Did he make good fertilizer?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  13. So free ride > abuse? Still dumb as fuck.

Edit: To add some :powerlevel: and context, my mother had a few opportunities to choose between an abusive free ride and a the tougher, less abusive path. God bless her for never choosing abuse, at least for the sake of her own mental health.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #13 ForTheHoard, Jul 12, 2018 at 5:32 AM
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 7:14 AM
    ForTheHoard

ForTheHoard Cake Plagiarizer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. Well, that bloke didn't knock the kid over with the shovel and then, when that didn't work, finish the job by slitting the boy's throat. He then didn't conceal the body and crime for 12 years while cashing the deceased's pension checks.

So maybe the cases aren't so similar? Or maybe baselessly claiming you were abused by A MAN justifies it all.

Yet somehow women consistently receive lighter sentences.

At least thats what research shows.
    [​IMG]

Its not like the disparity exists, you just told me it doesn't!
    [​IMG]

I'm just a dumb male though, what do I know?
    [​IMG]

My big dumb penis gets in the way of reading scholarly research.
    [​IMG]

You never hear the feminists talk about the sentencing gap the way they do the 'wage gap' for some reason. If only my substantial prick wasn't hogging all the blood maybe my pathetic male brain could figure out why.
    :thinking:

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #14 JohnDoe, Jul 12, 2018 at 7:33 AM
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 8:18 AM
    JohnDoe

kiwifarms.is
  15. This is American data. This happened in the UK. I know your "substantial prick was probably hogging the blood to your pathetic male brain", but there are situational differences between UK and US law, let alone society.

I don't disagree that overall, males are incarcerated more often than females - not only that, but they're usually socially exposed more to being in a situation to a commit a crime than females, however, there are other situations that contribute to lighter sentences for females. Females are more often to be the victims of domestic abuse - I know, I know, men can be beaten too, but historically and in reality, women are more often the victim.

The US is also very light when handing out punishment for child killers, but murders of adults carry longer terms. Financial crimes carry even heavier terms than that. It's all different.
    I was reading about how a woman killed her abusive husband and was sentenced to 20 years, yet a man was sentenced to 8 for stabbing his wife to death, after 10 years of raping and beating her. Every single case is different. That's what I was arguing. If you think I'm attacking your masculinity because I disagree with you, then just let it slide, coz I have that elusive "pussy pass" after all.

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    heathercho

heathercho 何でやねん?

kiwifarms.is
  16. I post scholarly articles literally showing data and conclusions that control for all other factors but gender and still:

I'm a dumb male and I worked out how to use Google scholar, how about you try? Or just guilt a man into doing it for you.

• Like Like x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    #16 JohnDoe, Jul 12, 2018 at 8:31 AM
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 8:52 AM
    JohnDoe

kiwifarms.is
  17. I said those articles are from the US. This case is from the UK. It has nothing to do with this situation. They are completely different countries with different demographics, besides, they're studies, so what? There's studies about how climate change isn't real too. Studies are subjective.

However, you know, I read your studies and I conceded that you are correct in some aspects, but the legal system has been formed to take circumstances into account when they sentence people. Hence why, some men get different sentences that societies deem unfair or harsh and some men get ones we would consider as insultingly light and ditto for females in the same circumstance. I don't understand why you think this is an attack on your masculinity. Calm down.
    Besides, the court is always privy to more information than the media releases. Just because I say this, doesn't mean I agree with the idea that one should get a lesser sentence because of abuse - I clearly stated that above, but merely that no cases are cut and dry and circumstances are taken into account. I don't know why that's so contentious for you.

• Autistic Autistic x 4
    #17 heathercho, Jul 12, 2018 at 9:05 AM
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 9:14 AM
    heathercho

heathercho 何でやねん?

kiwifarms.is
  18. Contextually, it doesn't matter. Men are more incarcerated than women in prisons world-wide. It's not even up for debate. Same thing with lighter sentencing.

kiwifarms.is
  19. It doesn't matter contextually true, but I enjoyed the fuck out of @JohnDoe sperging about muh rights, when I give the exact same answer continually. I already said I agreed multiple times. But you know what else doesn't matter? None of this matters, because the more soy they make males, the more flaccid they will become, less violent and involved a lot less in situations that will result in jail time. That's the real enemy here.

heathercho

heathercho 何でやねん?

kiwifarms.is
  20. It seems to me like the guy was not missed at all by his neighbors. an introvert or a piece of shit?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.