Worst lyrics of all time - For the music fans who would rather have a piece of toast than see a ghost

The Marauder

HAUGH! *SHING*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I'm talking about you
you beggin' for attention
Talking shit on Twitter too
but you still hit my phone last night
It was 4:52
And I got the text to prove
And all the recordings too

-It’s Everyday Bro, by lyrical genius Jake Paul

Last edited:

Dafuqisdis?

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everything Zen takes the cake for being straight retarded lyrics-wise but at least the song is good. “Mickey Mouse has grown up a Cow” is the cherry on top.
I won’t lie, “there’s no sex in your violence” is still the best Bush line ever written.

The Mickey Mouse line is actually a quote from Bowie, it's from the song "Life on Mars". Doesn't really work there either but Life on Mars is a good song overall.

Bush was pretty much the low point of the esoteric lyric style that flourished in the 90's after Nirvana.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
The Mickey Mouse line is actually a quote from Bowie, it's from the song "Life on Mars". Doesn't really work there either but Life on Mars is a good song overall.

Bush was pretty much the low point of the esoteric lyric style that flourished in the 90's after Nirvana.
I mean, they are the same band who wrote that "classic" line "We live in a wheel, where everyone steals, but when we rise, it's like strawberry fields".

Damien Thorne

kiwifarms.net
There is always the 2 Live Crew.

I like the way you lick the champagne glass, it makes me want to stick my dick in your ass.

I won’t tell your mom if you won’t tell your dad, I know he’ll be disgusted when he sees your pussy busted.

All hoes suck dick, all niggas eat pussy.

Each room has a bed and also a sink, so you can wash your dick after fucking the pink.

SavorySheikah

Penis Music Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Ain't it a shame that you can't say fuck? (fuck!)
Fuck's just a word and it's all fucked up
Like a fucked up punk (punk)
With a fucked up mouth (mouth)
A nine-inch nail get knocked the fuck out
Fucked up AIDS (AIDS) from fucked up sex (sex)
Fake-assed titties on a fucked up chest
We're all fucked up
So what cha wanna do
With fucked up me
And fucked up you?

Limp Bizkit - Hot Dog
Also from that exact same song:

Ain't life a bitch? (bitch)
A fucked up ditch (ditch)
A fucked up sore with a fucked up stitch
A fucked up head (head) is a fucked up shame
Swingin' on my nuts it's a fucked up game
Jealousy fillin' up a fucked up mind
It's real fucked up like a fucked up crime
If I say fuck two more times
That's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
There is always the 2 Live Crew.

I like the way you lick the champagne glass, it makes me want to stick my dick in your ass.

I won’t tell your mom if you won’t tell your dad, I know he’ll be disgusted when he sees your pussy busted.

All hoes suck dick, all niggas eat pussy.

Each room has a bed and also a sink, so you can wash your dick after fucking the pink.
>implying retard girl licks the champagne glass
>implying dad does routine vagina inspection
>not DJ Khalid

Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pearl Jam is in aggregate above average 90s grungeternative but Eddie Veder was always the weakest part of the band. Usually the actual writing was 5/10 but for some reason they let him sing Yellow Ledbetter in public.

"Oh yeah, can you see them, out on the porch?
Yeah, but they don't wave
I see them 'round the front way, yeah
And I know, and I know I don't wanna stay

Make me cry"

Henry Bemis

just a fragment of what man has deeded to himself
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
”To kill outside St. Paul’s
requires a lot of balls!”

– “Murder, Murder,” from Jekyll & Hyde, lyrics by Leslie Bricusse

Might as well say “Everything Leslie Bricusse wrote after splitting from Anthony Newley.”

Return The Slab

Or suffer my curse
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much anything from Eminem's Relapse album is fair game. Although it does have some great songs on it.

The following is achoice except from Taking my ball:

"I'm like Houdini,
Tuck my teenie eenie weenie between each
One of my thighs and make it disappear like a genie,
Make the shit disappear like tara reid in a bikini, believe me homie"

Mnutu

kiwifarms.net
Pearl Jam is in aggregate above average 90s grungeternative but Eddie Veder was always the weakest part of the band. Usually the actual writing was 5/10 but for some reason they let him sing Yellow Ledbetter in public.

"Oh yeah, can you see them, out on the porch?
Yeah, but they don't wave
I see them 'round the front way, yeah
And I know, and I know I don't wanna stay

Make me cry"
Yellow Ledbetter is basically just advanced scatting. Looking for any meaning or coherent lyrics is pointless. Vedder himself admits that it’s just a half-written song done on the spot.

Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yellow Ledbetter is basically just advanced scatting. Looking for any meaning or coherent lyrics is pointless. Vedder himself admits that it’s just a half-written song done on the spot.
There's plenty of 90 stream of consciousness that sounds better than Eddie on Yellow Ledbetter. I'd much rather hear Live shitposting about placentas and crying dolphins or Soul Coughing mumbling about letting the man roll through then hear Veder doing his best incoherent hobo Vietnam vet impression.

wolfpac92

User Warned: Drive-by Trolling
kiwifarms.net
"Mic check 2, 3 I'm different like blue pee" - Lil Wayne
"Sick when I kick it, barf. Me sobering up? *fart noise* fart!" - Eminem
I still love these songs

Bean5

Who are you again?
kiwifarms.net
"All hail Shadow! Heroes rise again!
Obliterating everything that's not your friend!"

I feel like lyrical Sonic songs aren't talked about enough when analyzing the endless well of its autism.
Ive been peeling through the sonic rush ost, the ds game with Blaze the dead cat, and was surprised how much of a bop some of the songs are, even the nonsense ones, and then Wrapped in black starts and I am reminded that i'm literally listening to sonic music to find tracks to add to my playlist.

It is neat for headphone use, I will admit. Then again I prefer this as my fave track so, I may be wrong and wrapped in black is actually good.