Would a homosexual male sexualize female anus, if stuck on island 15 years - Hella curious

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Homosexuals males enjoy anus, men know this. However, let’s say a homosexual male got stuck on a deserted island for 15 years, no other humans no human contact at all. No homosexual men for him to sexualize. And then all of a sudden, a female washes up on the shore. If you were that homosexual male, would you sexualize that female anus? Or would you stay true to your homosexuality ways? Could a homosexual male be persuaded like that? Men wonder. Write down if you are homosexual or straight, and write what you would do either way if you were homosexual. And if you actually are a homosexual male explain how and why.

SelmaHendersen

kiwifarms.net
If you were to put ANY two people with average libidos on a deserted island, they'd end up having intercourse. I won't power level here, but if you put a clone of me on a deserted island with someone of the sex in which my clone is not interested, I'm sure eventually my clone would have sex with them. So yes, he'd probably fantasize about it! clone

Last edited: