Would a homosexual male sexualize female anus, if stuck on island 15 years - Hella curious

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
is this conversion therapy?
No the only cure for faggotry is a pissed off muslim, a Sig Sauer MCX, and a faggy nightclub. Mix in Florida and repeat until all sodomites are dead.

I saw a documentary about this, its called Blue Lagoon
And that queer's name? Albert Einstein!

Last edited:

Gustav Schuchardt

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What percentage of gays are 6s tho?

It's worth pointing out that natural selection should weed out 6s very effectively. So the answer is probably 'very, very few'.

When I think of a vagina I feel sick, so I would want to say no

You're not allowed to turn down transmen's Masculine Vaginas. Check your consent privilege, transphobic bigot!

/sneed

Last edited:

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
Hmmmm....good question...not.

I don't know to be perfectly honest as I am not a homo. I sincerely doubt it. At best, the homosexual male would jack off and have fantasies of drinking semen; worst be disgusted with himself in the act...

Captain Smollett

I'll see you all to Davy Jones
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you were to put ANY two people with average libidos on a deserted island, they'd end up having intercourse. I won't power level here, but if you put a clone of me on a deserted island with someone of the sex in which my clone is not interested, I'm sure eventually my clone would have sex with them. So yes, he'd probably fantasize about it! clone
When your clone gets more pussy than you ever will