Would a homosexual male sexualize female anus, if stuck on island 15 years - Hella curious

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

DarkResearchAnon

Nazi Ponyfucker
kiwifarms.net
But would a straight man fuck a slutty gay man if there was nothing sexually on that island for years
He would, just he'd do what a lot of bronx blacks do and just put a wig and skirt on it, and call it "Martha" from Now On. Where do you think /cuteboys/ got the idea?
www.8ch.net/cuteboys <---- go on, I know you guys have morbid curiosity.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
homosex sex makes me hella unconfortable.....
i leave the gay sex for the men in prison
lets not have my thread turn into a homosex gay erotica, where hella people be coming in here and all cybering up that homosex shit, talking things such as, I be hella slamming my dick into yo ass, blood be running down yo leg

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
homosex sex makes me hella unconfortable.....
i leave the gay sex for the men in prison
lets not have my thread turn into a homosex gay erotica, where hella people be coming in here and all cybering up that homosex shit, talking things such as, I be hella slamming my dick into yo ass, blood be running down yo leg
It's okay. We only talk about pure and wholesome yaoi in here.
581.jpg