Would a homosexual male sexualize female anus, if stuck on island 15 years - Hella curious

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting scenario you postulate.

Here is what I think would happen in this circumstance.

(seriously NSFW)

I mean, you gotta lube that butthole up somehow!

I would appreciate your analysis on this outcome, @Shiversblood. And from all other interested parties, of course.

Last edited:

Raiken

Making Nanomachines great again
kiwifarms.net
He would have put a makeshift dildo on a vollyball already at that point.

Captain Manning

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One day, historians will ask how the Kiwifarms Civil War of 2019 started. This image will explain it. LOL.

upload_2019-2-1_1-18-21.png

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's still a female so I wouldn't go anywhere near it.
If it were an underage boy, you degenerate fags would be raping him. That's why models are so thin these days. Fags took over and since they hate procreation (they call normal people "breeders" like it's an insult) they want women to look like the little boys they gang rape.

Gays are degenerate perverts who would probably rape the woman on the island and fantasize it's a little boy.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
If the woman “washed up on the shore” of a deserted island, is it safe to assume that she is dead and there’s a bigger, more degenerate, issue at stake here besides revoking your gay card for some tight, lady ass-nut?

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
If the woman “washed up on the shore” of a deserted island, is it safe to assume that she is dead and there’s a bigger, more degenerate, issue at stake here besides revoking your gay card for some tight, lady ass-nut?
Well the bigger issue is why God let a woman die and not a fag. Also if you're gay, hang yourself now. God hates you, I hate you, therefore....I...AM....GOD!

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Why? an anus is an anus right? And gay guys typically wax down there so if there was a butt sticking out of the sand you couldn't tell the difference could you?
Gays want little boys. Look at those Greek/Roman homos from back in the day. They fucked little boys even when you could literally buy a hot chick as a sex slave.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
Someone thinks about this a lot.
I mean it's pretty much a basic thing to process. Literally sex slaves were legal in those societies, yet you have sick queers fucking underage boys instead of banging some hot piece of slave girl ass. Just shows how degenerate and stupid gays are.

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
I mean it's pretty much a basic thing to process. Literally sex slaves were legal in those societies, yet you have sick queers fucking underage boys instead of banging some hot piece of slave girl ass. Just shows how degenerate and stupid gays are.
>he fires back with an Islamic Content rating instead of a dislike or disagree or just not revenge-rating

I have struck a nerve, inshallah.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
>he fires back with an Islamic Content rating instead of a dislike or disagree or just not revenge-rating

I have struck a nerve, inshallah.
May there be many more No-Pulse Club shootings, Allah wills it! ALLAH ACKBAR!!!!