Would a homosexual male sexualize female anus, if stuck on island 15 years - Hella curious

Staffy

bark
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like topics talking about genitals in great and deep detail. We all should have this conversation more often.

Plissken

Gunslinger, Outlaw, Escape artist.
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is this shit?

I think I would be more focused on finding a way off the island and back to the mainland, like any sane individual would... Just saying.

Xenomorph

This time wont you please... drive faster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But that's how you get pink eye.

Do you want pink eye from the brown eye?

ETA: But what if your only choice of female anus was either ALR or Ashley Isaac's.

Last edited:

Sexy Potoo

Sexiest bird on the planet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Shiversblood to answer your question: No, the homosexual man would not sexualize the female anus, as the female would not be able to complete the act of "Fencing", therefore preventing the homosexual from engaging in sexual activity in the first place.

Gay male paternership is initiated with the act known as "Fencing", where both men stand face-to-face and battle for dominance using only their penises.

The winner of this duel will assume the role of "Top", "Daddy" or "Metokur", and the loser becomes the "Bottom", "Twink", or "Null". These roles determine who takes gets the dick up the ass.

Without the act of fencing, the homosexual male is incapable of engaging in sexual activity.

Gustav Schuchardt

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe this question was resolved by Game Of Thrones. Renly had the gay and his wife Margaery pointed out that if he could knock her up, he'd have an heir and that would be advantageous to him politically. When he couldn't she offered to get her brother, who also had the gay, in to 'get him started' but it was no dice. Renly was later killed by a shadow baby created by his brother's witch mistress and since he had no heir that meant his faction was out of the game. And his brother died after losing a battle. And Margaery got blown up along with all the Kings Landing extras by Cersei whose son the king then killed himself because he wanted to make the fuck with Margaery at full force in mouth, vagina and anus and he couldn't now because his mother had blown her to bits and then cremated the bits and you can see his point. Stupid fucking Renly. Oh yeah, spoiler alert.

i like women hole and man hole so i'll be okay!!!

"Saying Java is good because it works on any architecture is like saying anal sex is good because it works on any gender"

Fred Phelps
CEO
God hates Java

Last edited:

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the Kinsey Scale is a pretty good chart when it comes to the topic of Sexuality. There's 6 levels.

0 - Totally straight. Only want vagene.
1 - Well maybe I'd fuck an manass if I were really drunk
2 - Well maybe I'd fuck a manass if it were a Twink
3 - Bisexual, will fuck anything
4 - Maybe I'd fuck a woman ass if she were hot
5 - Maybe I'd fuck a woman ass if I were really drunk
6 - Total faggot

So by this methodology Level 6s would be the only type who would not enjoy a woman's anus. They simply could not get hard.

AmokSweptMeFromMyFeet

Ich Bin Gott
kiwifarms.net
I think the Kinsey Scale is a pretty good chart when it comes to the topic of Sexuality. There's 6 levels.

6 - Total faggot

So by this methodology Level 6s would be the only type who would not enjoy a woman's anus. They simply could not get hard.

How does that even apply to this situation? The premise of this topic is exactly meant to defy the sexuality that one idetinfies with, detailing how said sexual nature behaves adds nothing on this particular scenario. Specially something so retarded as this chart.

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How does that even apply to this situation? The premise of this topic is exactly meant to defy the sexuality that one idetinfies with, detailing how said sexual nature behaves adds nothing on this particular scenario. Specially something so exceptional as this chart.
On a fundamental level Women and Men are just different. Hell a female's skin feels distinctly different from a male's. They emit utterly different pheromones too. Which is why Transsexuals will never ever 100% pass as the sex they're emulating.

If you are exclusively homosexual you will not be capable of fucking a woman. This is just truth. The penis just can't get hard to penetrate.

Mrtrollenski

kiwifarms.net

6 - Total faggot

What percentage of gays are 6s tho?

xX_rAcE_wAr_420_Xx

We Wuz Clones
kiwifarms.net
Probably not, no matter how horny i got I don't like vagoo. Even lady anus is attached to a lady. I mean that puss is like 5 inches away, no thanks
Right but consider that in this situation it's not about "having sex" per se, but about sexualizing. The point isn't to achieve pure sexual gratification, but to dismantle the oppressive heteronormative power structure of the island itself. It's not about busting a huge nut (or coconut, depending on climate) but instead about persevering despite adversity. When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, and when an island gives you a woman you fuck her in the ass.

pwincess fwuffypants

always napping
kiwifarms.net
Eventually the dick gets to a point where any sort of hole looks good. I'm sure he'd take it, in that it'd be alive and human. Whether that means ass, vagina or mouth, I can't say, but he would.

Are you a furry?

Never change, Kiwi Farms. Never change.

KiwiFarms. All the charm of /b/ with all the karma whoring of Reddit.

Last edited:

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What percentage of gays are 6s tho?
I don't know, there's probably studies about it.

I just find it amusing that there's dudes who write "Well after a while a hole is a hole." No that just means you're incidentally gay, that's not true for all men. Not every man who gets locked up in prison turns to boypussy for comfort, the fully straight ones make Fifis to pass the time.