Wuhan Coronavirus: Megathread

Meat Target

I know, I post too much
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Roger Marshall, a freshman senator from Kansas, has responded to Fauci with a shitpost bill:
Marshall is introducing legislation which will be titled the Financial Accountability for Uniquely Compensated Individuals (FAUCI) Act. The legislation will require the Office of Government Ethics (OGE) to provide a list of all confidential filers within the government whose financial disclosures are not public

feral cat #6385

Meow
kiwifarms.net
But now... if my company mandates the vaccine, and I have side effects, I get to sue them, right? Prior to the government mandate that kept most of the companies with half-way-decent legal departments from mandating.

The pro-mask people would tell you that we need to not all get it at once or we'll collapse the hospitals.
Debatable. One would have to rely on finding a sympathetic judge Good luck with that. Most judges are ancient boomers deathly afraid of the coof.

chiobu

爪闩尺丂㠪ㄚ
kiwifarms.net
Another soccer player gets myocarditis, and this was what his manager said:

Nagelsmann said it's hard to tell if the myocarditis was due to COVID.

A few headlines make it sound like it was caused by Covid lol and I don't see any mentions of the vaxx

1642185150785.png

1642185173509.png

Hope he recovers well, he's a very young and talented player.

Great Monkey King

Russian Bot
kiwifarms.net
I figured I'd ask here since I'm curious. Have any hockey players had "random" heart attacks like is happening with soccer, tennis, apehoop players? I ask just out of curiosity because I used to play hockey and every motherfucker in the sport was pretty right leaning, I've yet to see any reports of them suffering heart attacks like other sports. Does the NHL have a jab mandate? Even in the mostly sedentary position as goalie when I played my heart still felt like I was running a marathon so you'd think this shit would be affecting hockey players too.

They somehow got flooded with africans so retarded they'd rather eat monkeys than Biltong. Just another testament to the stupidity of Africans that they have their own version of jerky that is rather tasty and they'd rather eat disease ridden animals in the frostbitten wastelands of Minnesota than just eat normal human food.
The NHL doesn't have a mandate but does have separate rules for vaccinated vs unvaccinated players (unvaccinated basically have to continue the bubble lifestyle and they can't play in Canada, etc), and supposedly only Tyler Bertuzzi has not complied. However, Evander Kane got caught (and suspended for 21 games then shunted down the the AHL) for faking a vaccine certificate. Call me crazy but I don't think he's the only one with a fake but that's just speculation on my part.

Apparently there have been at least two NHLers that have had heart issues this year. One guy (Josh Archibald) got myocarditis in October which they blamed on a summertime covid infection. He had been refusing to be vaccinated. Another (Alex Stalock) was just said to have "heart issues" with no specifics or covid mention. He's been out the whole season. It is entirely possible it's unrelated to covid because it does seem like every five years or so there's a player that has a heart attack on the bench or something.

DoubleD

kiwifarms.net
A funeral officer calls into James O'brien's LBC show to describe - almost to the point of tears - the guilt he felt about turning people away from funerals to comply with social distancing, and how stupid this makes him feel when it turns out the government don't even follow their own rules. (For those not in the UK, this is the subject of an ongoing scandal, with the potential to oust the current prime minister.)

O'Brien, being the compliance shill that he is, asks "Why? Why do you feel like an idiot?" And although it's never spoken out loud in the 2-minute clip they posted on Twitter, an awful lot of people in the replies prepared some variation of He's got nothing to feel bad about. He was just following orders.

Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 18.19.51.png

Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 17.48.21.png

Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 17.58.27.png

Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 17.47.51.png

Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 18.53.28.png

Of course, they'll never actually question the morality of those orders, no matter how inhumane the result. But they reject the morality of the people giving them, and acknowledge the guilt of the person who unquestioningly followed them, such that a Nuremberg defence becomes necessary.

George Lucas

It's a trick. Send no reply.
kiwifarms.net
A funeral officer calls into James O'brien's LBC show to describe - almost to the point of tears - the guilt he felt about turning people away from funerals to comply with social distancing, and how stupid this makes him feel when it turns out the government don't even follow their own rules. (For those not in the UK, this is the subject of an ongoing scandal, with the potential to oust the current prime minister.)

View attachment 2887391

O'Brien, being the compliance shill that he is, asks "Why? Why do you feel like an idiot?" And although it's never spoken out loud in the 2-minute clip they posted on Twitter, an awful lot of people in the replies prepared some variation of He's got nothing to feel bad about. He was just following orders.

View attachment 2887424

View attachment 2887408

View attachment 2887409

View attachment 2887422

View attachment 2887417

Of course, they'll never actually question the morality of those orders, no matter how inhumane the result. But they reject the morality of the people giving them, and acknowledge the guilt of the person who unquestioningly followed them, such that a Nuremberg defence becomes necessary.
These must be Chinese bots whose programmers never heard of Nuremberg. It’s the only explanation for this hysteria.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2887391

View attachment 2887424

View attachment 2887408

View attachment 2887409

View attachment 2887422

View attachment 2887417

It's been mentioned before but when the doctors, politicians, and media cucked to "well ackshuallying" about the Fentanyl Floyd riots while telling everyone else to stay home, not meet with friends and family, and not attend fucking funerals of people they knew and loved it was a giant wake-up moment. Against an expansive backdrop of humiliating, cruel, and destructive behaviour by elites, this one always took the cake for me for the sheer gall and chutzpah.

PaleTay

kiwifarms.net
The NHL doesn't have a mandate but does have separate rules for vaccinated vs unvaccinated players (unvaccinated basically have to continue the bubble lifestyle and they can't play in Canada, etc), and supposedly only Tyler Bertuzzi has not complied. However, Evander Kane got caught (and suspended for 21 games then shunted down the the AHL) for faking a vaccine certificate. Call me crazy but I don't think he's the only one with a fake but that's just speculation on my part.

Apparently there have been at least two NHLers that have had heart issues this year. One guy (Josh Archibald) got myocarditis in October which they blamed on a summertime covid infection. He had been refusing to be vaccinated. Another (Alex Stalock) was just said to have "heart issues" with no specifics or covid mention. He's been out the whole season. It is entirely possible it's unrelated to covid because it does seem like every five years or so there's a player that has a heart attack on the bench or something.
Probably not, Kane is the only example of "institutional racism" in sports. His ex-wife accused him of a bunch of stuff to try to get custody, when that failed and he won custody she started a Go Fund Me which was almost literally called "Help Anna Kane receive child support" to pay to go back to family court, the media simps for her. He got a 10 game suspension for abuse of official after the ref randomly just grabs him and shoves him to the ice and he assumed it was a player trying to fight him.

Wahgonga

kiwifarms.net
I cut the cord years ago, so I get my read on things from radio and online sources. I know the push for "testing" has been the clarion call as of late, and now it's happening here as well. Suddenly today, every ten minutes there's a radio PSA about testing. Tests are now available here, tests are free, get your test today...

They're now pushing "testing" harder than they pushed boosters. Unless you're feeling cold/flu symptoms and wondering if you have the coof and thus should stay home until you feel better, what's the point?

Why should anyone without any symptoms even bother with a test? What's the fucking point? If I didn't know any better, this testing push reminds me of "busy work". In other words, it's a pointless redundant activity that is a wasted effort designed to occupy people's time so they don't get bored, get angry, and start questioning things.

Last edited:

Protistology

kiwifarms.net
I cut the cord years ago, so I get my read on things from radio and online sources. I know the push for "testing" has been the clarion call as of late, and now it's happening here as well. Suddenly today, every ten minutes there's a radio PSA about testing. Tests are now available here, tests are free, get your test today...

They're now pushing "testing" harder than they pushed boosters. Unless you're feeling cold/flu symptoms and wondering if you have the coof and thus should stay home until you feel better, what's the point?

Why should anyone without any symptoms even bother with a test? What's the fucking point? If I didn't know any better, this testing push reminds me of "busy work". In other words, it's a pointless redundant activity that is a wasted effort designed to occupy people's time so they don't get bored, get angry, and start questioning things.
To increase case numbers to maintain the panic.

Lerner Lebenslanger

kiwifarms.net

The only reason they would push this is if their intent is a heavy swing back into 'ooooh variant with asymptomatic carriers' or the company who makes the tests suddenly got bought out by someone who loves money

Bagronkleton

Crush you up easier than a little bag of crisps
kiwifarms.net
It's that time for a humble bagronkledrop. An autist started exercising their area of special interest and well...

3A6NANEqwQ3g.jpeg
This is what Senator Rand Paul was talking about with sequencing, BLAST, and gain of function.

Edit: Whoops. I have autism and forgot the archive source. Threw the post together while pushing one out on the clock.

Last edited:

JustSomeDong

My own dark side lower companion...
kiwifarms.net
It's that time for a humble bagronkledrop. An autist started exercising their area of special interest and well...

View attachment 2887771This is what Senator Rand Paul was talking about with sequencing, BLAST, and gain of function.
The Bat Einstein works in the patent office, obviously...