Xuanqi Zhu / Kathy Zhu / PoliticalKathy - MAGA grifter. Black crime statistician. Bat soup connoisseur.

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
Only thing I know about her is she had people in the university circling posters with her face on calling her a WHITE nationalist. The woman with the most stereotypically Chinese face is a white nationalist according to the progressive university. Whether she's a cow or not, the people in her college seem way more exceptional.
people called candace owens a white supremacist lol

Pixis

cutest kiwi
kiwifarms.net
She's going off the deep end. She's a self-described free speech warrior trying to get people fired over bat memes, lol. I was surprised she didn't have a thread in Internet Famous. She's been mentioned in the coronavirus threads a lot, though.
I've been wondering what the catalyst was for her going off the deep end. Some might say it was the Nick Fuentes thing, but I'm thinking it was getting kicked from the pageant for her insensitive comments that really got her going. It's like she's so upset for being called a racist by the pageant that she's hell bent on getting others axed for what she deems to be racism, as well.

Oh well, I certainly can't wait for things to really kick off with her, because she's fucking bat shit crazy, there's no denying that.

Zero Day Defense

Don't believe everything that you breathe
kiwifarms.net
She looks like she stole someone's race.

Kathy Zhu, legally Xuanqi Zhu, is an exiled Miss Michigan winner and self-described conservative political commentator. She's Chinese so she gives conservatives that confirmation hit they so desperately need to prove that the Democrats are the real racists. She's pro-choice--
it is the trash time

I'm happy to report that Kathy is still a black crime statistic enthusiast, but unfortunately she's exceptional so the stat she gives is bullshit. If you're gonna quote crime stats, get 'em right, folks.
...I mean... I guess we should acknowledge that it's less 13/50 and probably 13/52 or 13/54 of specifically violent crime. We oughta be accurate and whatnot, I suppose.

Seriously, imagine rolling up to someone talking about this stat and going "acktually, it's thirteen percent of the population committing fifty four percent of the crime!" Who would this help aside from the people that actually crunch the numbers in the first place and law enforcement?

I'm not even mad-- it's amusing.
Looks like a Chinese knockoff of shoeOnhead. I'm guessing rather than becoming a bernie fag, she'll go over to the yang gang, and rather than beating her dog, she'll be eating her dog.
Yang Gang is at best set to be subsumed into the Bernie coalition, and Bernie will promptly sell them out to Biden or Booty Judge or-- heck, Clinton, if this conjecture about them trying to set the stage for a brokered convention where Clinton all but literally steals the nomination is of any merit.

Marche

kiwifarms.net
Looks like a Chinese knockoff of shoeOnhead. I'm guessing rather than becoming a bernie fag, she'll go over to the yang gang, and rather than beating her dog, she'll be eating her dog.
She is more of a Chinese knockoff of Laura Loomer with the Dual loyalty, boomer orbitors and constant playing the race card to defend being dumb as bricks.
oh and I expect a tire situation from her sooner or later.

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
So basically, no one else ran for Miss Michigan that year? 🥃
Probably; thanks to liberal bullshit and that john oliver takedown, few women do the pagents compared to other American countries like Mexico. I remember a Miss New York from a few years ago basically saying she won her local pageant by being the only one that showed up essentially and then got lucky.

It doesn't help that Miss whatever doesnt pay a goddamn thing and you're expected to show up to all the events and you basically foot the bill for all of it. Which for women in their 20s is sort of a big costly responsibility for no return. Plus you only keep the title for a year.

Leominster

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure she ate my dog. Or maybe it was someone who looks just like her. Nevertheless we will never find out, RIP Scotty.
Yours too? https://dailystormer.su/kathy-zhu-ate-my-dog/ (http://archive.md/RbsQa)

I've been wondering what the catalyst was for her going off the deep end. Some might say it was the Nick Fuentes thing, but I'm thinking it was getting kicked from the pageant for her insensitive comments that really got her going. It's like she's so upset for being called a racist by the pageant that she's hell bent on getting others axed for what she deems to be racism, as well.

Oh well, I certainly can't wait for things to really kick off with her, because she's fucking bat shit crazy, there's no denying that.
I think it was the Fuentes thing. I'm not sure what she thought connecting with him would accomplish, maybe more paypigs? She started to complain about Fuentes' fans and racism in the GOP after some light banter and when the Groyper Wars gained traction. I think she realized that getting paypigs from Nick wasn't gonna happen and that she didn't wanna be connected with him because of the media onslaught against him. She transferred colleges after some comment about Muslims and hijabs. Her comment about blacks killing each other at high rates was in response to some dude talking about police shooting blacks. I don't think she understood the implication of the comment and why it's something you shouldn't say under your real name if you have grifting aspirations.

The bit she was doing was that she didn't want Yang to become president, but wanted him to be the Democratic nominee.

Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 2.30.23 AM.png

https://twitter.com/PoliticalKathy/status/1217487068231806981 (http://archive.md/PRQed)

Some compilation videos from Ashley Goldenberg's Twitter.

"The Conservative to Chinese Supremacist Pipeline":

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
She looks like she stole someone's race.

it is the trash time

...I mean... I guess we should acknowledge that it's less 13/50 and probably 13/52 or 13/54 of specifically violent crime. We oughta be accurate and whatnot, I suppose.

Seriously, imagine rolling up to someone talking about this stat and going "acktually, it's thirteen percent of the population committing fifty four percent of the crime!" Who would this help aside from the people that actually crunch the numbers in the first place and law enforcement?

I'm not even mad-- it's amusing.

Yang Gang is at best set to be subsumed into the Bernie coalition, and Bernie will promptly sell them out to Biden or Booty Judge or-- heck, Clinton, if this conjecture about them trying to set the stage for a brokered convention where Clinton all but literally steals the nomination is of any merit.
Actually I don't think it's violent crimes but murder specifically.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
How rucking fetarded do you have to be to think tweeting about black crime under your own name is gonna work out for you? Unless you’re self-employed or independently wealthy and don’t need shit from a single soul, that’s a really bad idea. To put it mildly.

I hope she’s thotting out and making that camwhore bank while she can.

Leominster

kiwifarms.net
How rucking fetarded do you have to be to think tweeting about black crime under your own name is gonna work out for you? Unless you’re self-employed or independently wealthy and don’t need shit from a single soul, that’s a really bad idea. To put it mildly.

I hope she’s thotting out and making that camwhore bank while she can.
Here's what gets me. What's even the point tweeting about it? Everyone (conservative, liberal, whatever) knows about the black crime rate. It's just like the IQ Nationalism cult. Everyone knows some races of people have higher IQs on average than others. Some people might not admit it, but they know these things. They might chalk it up to different factors (biological, economic, etc) but they know. Insistently talking about it is just so basic bitch.

Tags
None