Yaniv vs. KF Armchair Psychiatrists - Sooo... tell me about your mother.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The anti psychotics he may be on (let's say the pool lifeguard story is true, prompted a psychiatry intervention) a number of the anti psychotics yield a very similar lethargy and dopiness. Not to mention the figure, that's a very frequent sur effect of lithium.
Lithium isn't an anti psychotic, it's a mood stabilizer. Two different ball games there.

As for armchair psychology hour, Yaniv seems to be driven by attention and not just good attention. Because of that, idk if he's that narcissistic as negative attention usually sends them into a rate because they're not seen as the best thing since sliced bread. The only time Yaniv has raged out in response to something really publicly was the farms visit the other day, and that looked like it was fueled by alcohol or drugs or something.

So yeah idk what kind of fucked up Yaniv is, but at least it's good entertainment
In comparison, look at Onision. He's been chimping out like crazy lately because someone said he had a little tubby beer belly. All his responses have been trying to get his fans to tell him other wise (Guys am I fat? New video: I can't do this anymore... Someone said I was fat and it hurt my feelings).

Adult Female Athlete

kiwifarms.net
Is this motherfucker a stone cold sociopath?
I'm leaning towards him being a pure sociopath as well. He was less scary when I believed that he actually truly believed himself to be a brave and stunning woman, that he actually bought all of the nonsense about feminine penises and the like.

But with his latest antics... it's clear that he has an absolutely massive humiliation fetish (coupled with his menstruation fetish, which I think is also just a humiliation fetish for him at the end of the day), and he is doing everything he can to feed that fetish. I mean, one tweet and he gets 4,000 comments about how ugly and fat he is and worse. I just can't view that as narcissism anymore. But what I do see is that every interaction he has with another human being is steeped in manipulation and lies. He doesn't do it well because he is an idiot, but he tries. He has zero regard for anyone else but himself and has no sense that anyone else has or should have any rights. 100% antisocial personality disorder, in my opinion.

Last edited:
R

RE 374

kiwifarms.net
And for the people in the back, per Wikipedia:

There are four recognized Cluster B personality disorders:

It's like a choose-your-own adventure of cray cray.
I do think he's a narcissist which seems to be the case with a lot of troons. It's why he can't stop posting, bragging and doing interviews when it's really in his best interest not to and has meltdowns at reporters and Kitty when he loses control of the narrative.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
This is actually a common trait among people who are either autistic or very sheltered.
Big Bang Theory created the lie that Sheldon Cooper and the whole fucking troupe are legitimate role models and that everything eventually works out; cue studio awwwwww. The counter argument is the contents of 4 billion YouTube videos.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I, like nearly everyone involved with the show, avoided that label, but it was heavily signaled.
Mayim kinda has it right, though. "Shows signs of" isn't the same as "suffers from". A person can show symptoms of any kind of illness withut actually having the illness. The "if talks like a duck.." argument doesn't always apply in medicine and diagnosing.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Besides pot and and his prescribed medications what else does Yaniv use? There has been speculation about him being addicted to painkillers due to his frequent hospitalizations. I think that the increasingly frequent trips to the hospital are a sign of him developing tolerance to pain medications. This, in turn, is probably causing his mental health to deteriorate.

Did you know that the location in the brain responsible for feeling emotional pain is the same as physical pain? Apparently, you can dull hurt feelings with a Tylenol. However, studies have shown that the use of acetaminophen can reduce empathy.

Healing bae

Archimedes?
kiwifarms.net
Regarding the cluster B debate, he doesn’t strike me as anti social, borderline, or narcissist like everyone here is arguing for. He might have a few traits from each, sure, there’s overlap with all of them. But he strikes me as a very strong histrionic. I think people just don’t consider it as much because it’s the least known of all the cluster B disorders.

He’s always acting weird and sexual with young girls and acting inappropriately is a common feature of HPD. He thrives on any kind of attention, bad or good, unlike a narcissist, since they prefer only adoration. He love love loves all the attention, any attention he can get is good. That’s why he’s constantly going for interviews and debates. It’s why he makes ridiculous claim after ridiculous claim, like retracting his apology to Blaire or the claim about being assaulted. The more outlandish the claim, the better, because then people react a lot more and send him more and more replies and he gets more and more interviews and interaction.

The only attention he doesn’t seem to love is when the reporters show up... or does he?

In the cane beating video, he didn’t try to actually get away. He just made it look like that, once he got into his house he stood there calling the cops since it’s an excuse to get attention from them too while also yelling at the reporter so he could keep getting attention from them. Then later, he still yells at them from upstairs and then he came charging back out so that he could scream at the reporter and interact with them.

Histrionics also exaggerate their emotions. He likes to exaggerate how violent people are towards him in Canada and how the reporters are seriously affecting him. He likes to exaggerate any slight illness or pain he may have into a full blown disability, and any slight against him is an excuse to call the police or an ambulance to receive attention from them. He seems to be very close and dependent on his mother also, which could be a feature of it. Maybe his mother is also so attached because she’s who he got it from.

Another big feature of HPD is being manipulative, and we see that all the time from him.

It was also pointed out by Blaire that he did tweet that he looked better than her and then told her that was all for show and attention. He also told Blaire he loves her on one livestream, likely believing their relationship is more special than it really is, which is another feature.

Everything he does is for show and attention, his whole trans thing is absolutely for it with the added bonus of fulfilling his creepy desire to go into women’s spaces. It was a win win for him.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
So into this erudition, I will plop my commoner's fascination with Yaniv's peculiarly aged presentation.

He's something of an inverse Stefonknee. His physical decrepitude and sense of style is more his grandmother's than it even is Miriam's despite his Ivanka wig and Sephora make-up sessions.

He's not yet in his late 30s but he's an alta kaker, waving a cane around, wheezing about oy another doctor who doesn't helllllp, showing his pill packet to the camera, getting bad perms, wearing his moo moo with knee-length thigh shapers underneath.

I've got people his age in my family with multiple seriou s medical conditions, but they look their real ages, even when using assistive devices and losing their hair to chemotherapy.

Addition: He also self-diagnoses himself with old lady disorders. Remember his cancer drama? He portrayed himself has having breast cancer and expected them to find it had metastasized to his lungs and brain, as it will if not successfully treated in time. I keep waiting for Oy my arthritis such pain I'm havink!

Last edited:

a feel

Guns don't kill people, troons kill people.
kiwifarms.net
This dude is obviously around a few bends, but I keep feeling like the real question is this:

Is this motherfucker a stone cold sociopath?

On the surface, he seems disorganized and stupid and like the top shit-flinger in the monkey cage, but for real, everything he does is an attempt to manipulate someone else. He tries to manipulate girls, the ToL, the HRT, the strata, Morgane Ogre, Twitter... anyone he thinks is manipulable.

He looks like a 300-lb munchie troon in a muumuu with fried hair riding around on a scoot, but we all know it's an act. He's not really incapable of walking, he doesn't really have breathing problems, there are no confirmed signs of a seizure disorder, HE'S NOT EVEN A TRUE AND HONEST TROON BY MOST ACCOUNTS--he's a grownass man with probable tard strength, major rage issues, and a fixation on pubescent girls.

Gacy dressed up as a clown and Bundy pretended to be disabled, but they were two of the most vicious predators the US has ever seen. Tell me JY wouldn't tag a kid if he thought he could get away with it.
This, 100%. I've said it weeks ago and I will continue to say it. Yaniv is a cold, unfeeling sociopath who is perfectly capable of harming and killing not only small animals but also everything (or everyone) else he manages to overpower if he perceives he can get away with doing it. I have no doubt that he has harmed animals before; I'm just waiting for that to be unraveled.

R

RE 374

kiwifarms.net
Besides pot and and his prescribed medications what else does Yaniv use? There has been speculation about him being addicted to painkillers due to his frequent hospitalizations. I think that the increasingly frequent trips to the hospital are a sign of him developing tolerance to pain medications. This, in turn, is probably causing his mental health to deteriorate.

Did you know that the location in the brain responsible for feeling emotional pain is the same as physical pain? Apparently, you can dull hurt feelings with a Tylenol. However, studies have shown that the use of acetaminophen can reduce empathy.

It's possible but BC in particular has a nasty opioid problem, so I highly doubt he'd be getting them legally and it's too risky to get them illegally because a lot of fake shit is going around cut with Fentanyl. A kid just ODed in Yaniv's area.

Slight Powerlevel:

My spouse had a pretty painful surgery a while back and the hospital wouldn't prescribe anything useful because they're paranoid about people becoming addicted to oxy and the like, which sucks for people in genuine pain.

I think he's more likely on benzos like Klonopin/Clonazepam/Rivitril because everyone and their dog has been put on it for anxiety within the last 20 years. If he's having seizures or seizure like activity it's probably from benzo withdrawal because that shit is dirty which is why we're seeing a rise in Lorazepam/Ativan prescriptions and addictions.

SPX5kzy

Crude, but effective.
kiwifarms.net
I think he's more likely on benzos like Klonopin/Clonazepam/Rivitril because everyone and their dog has been put on it for anxiety within the last 20 years. If he's having seizures or seizure like activity it's probably from benzo withdrawal because that shit is dirty which is why we're seeing a rise in Lorazepam/Ativan prescriptions and addictions.
Agreed with the probability of benzodiazepine abuse.

Benzos typically say on the bottle or at least with the pamphlet “Withdrawal seizures have occurred with short, medium, and long halflife benzodiazepine, if discontinued abruptly”, definitely can see Yaniv running with that to claim seizures.
High doses of benzodiazepines can produce confusion, slurred speech, lack of coordination, difficulties breathing, bloodshot eyes
Although benzodiazepines are commonly abused, they don’t kill you unless combined with other drugs (especially opiates or DMX) or alcohol.
We have no idea how many mg he is taking, but in high doses memory lapse etc. start to happen.

Benzo powerlevel spoiler
When I was 19 and in college I consumed 26 0.5mg Alprazolam(Xanax) tablets in less than 5 minutes, with a cummlative dosage equivilant to 13 mg (oral). After which, I remember very little for around 15-18 hours beyond consuming the medication. My roommate found me passed out across a desk in which I had been sitting at approximately 3:00 AM that morning. I showed signs of being excessively drunk, although I had no problem telling them the truth (which I otherwise would have conceiled)

At approximately 9:00 AM that morning, I woke up, and was taken to the local general physician. I was admitted to the ER around 4:00 PM. It was not until approximately 5:00 PM that I became fully aware of the situation I was in. Luckily, I was able to regain a train of thought, and was able to avoid being admitted to the psychiatric ward by telling the doctor that I had only taken 6 additional tablets to my normal dosage (obviously, not the truth). They were not aware of the whole situation, and allowed me to leave shortly afterwards.

No other substances were involved in this incident.

The best way to describe the feeling of the incident was a 'zombie' like state, with memory lapses far greater than any other substance I have previously used. It was very difficult to realize the entire situation until 30+ hours after the Alprazolam had been consumed. I must also mention that I had been a Xanax user (by prescription) for well over a year at this point , with a regular daily dosage of 1.5 - 2.0 mg (oral).

The effects of this medication were much much different at a high dosage of 13mg than they were at 2mg. It wasn't simply a greater 'enhancement' of the effects, but an entirely different experience. Not a good one to add to the book in my eyes!

If I had to guess he’s taking at least a couple milligrams. Probably everyday. Along with his weight and height he no doubt has quite the tolerance.

Couple lowered inhibitions with whatever the fuck Cluster B nonsense he has going on and it’s a recipe for disaster.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Agreed with the probability of benzodiazepine abuse.

Benzos typically say on the bottle or at least with the pamphlet “Withdrawal seizures have occurred with short, medium, and long halflife benzodiazepine, if discontinued abruptly”, definitely can see Yaniv running with that to claim seizures.
High doses of benzodiazepines can produce confusion, slurred speech, lack of coordination, difficulties breathing, bloodshot eyes
Although benzodiazepines are commonly abused, they don’t kill you unless combined with other drugs (especially opiates or DMX) or alcohol.
We have no idea how many mg he is taking, but in high doses memory lapse etc. start to happen.

Benzo powerlevel spoiler
When I was 19 and in college I consumed 26 0.5mg Alprazolam(Xanax) tablets in less than 5 minutes, with a cummlative dosage equivilant to 13 mg (oral). After which, I remember very little for around 15-18 hours beyond consuming the medication. My roommate found me passed out across a desk in which I had been sitting at approximately 3:00 AM that morning. I showed signs of being excessively drunk, although I had no problem telling them the truth (which I otherwise would have conceiled)

At approximately 9:00 AM that morning, I woke up, and was taken to the local general physician. I was admitted to the ER around 4:00 PM. It was not until approximately 5:00 PM that I became fully aware of the situation I was in. Luckily, I was able to regain a train of thought, and was able to avoid being admitted to the psychiatric ward by telling the doctor that I had only taken 6 additional tablets to my normal dosage (obviously, not the truth). They were not aware of the whole situation, and allowed me to leave shortly afterwards.

No other substances were involved in this incident.

The best way to describe the feeling of the incident was a 'zombie' like state, with memory lapses far greater than any other substance I have previously used. It was very difficult to realize the entire situation until 30+ hours after the Alprazolam had been consumed. I must also mention that I had been a Xanax user (by prescription) for well over a year at this point , with a regular daily dosage of 1.5 - 2.0 mg (oral).

The effects of this medication were much much different at a high dosage of 13mg than they were at 2mg. It wasn't simply a greater 'enhancement' of the effects, but an entirely different experience. Not a good one to add to the book in my eyes!

If I had to guess he’s taking at least a couple milligrams. Probably everyday. Along with his weight and height he no doubt has quite the tolerance.

Couple lowered inhibitions with whatever the fuck Cluster B nonsense he has going on and it’s a recipe for disaster.
Interesting. Yaniv did say during a BCHRT hearing that he was having memory problems. He attributed them to his having had concussions, presumably from all the falls he was complaining about elsewhere at that time.

FinnKitty

kiwifarms.net
Interesting. Yaniv did say during a BCHRT hearing that he was having memory problems. He attributed them to his having had concussions, presumably from all the falls he was complaining about elsewhere at that time.
He could just as easily be on something like Gabapentin/Lyrica or a drug like Topamax. Cluster Bs are often denied "cool" drugs like benzos due to their drug-seeking behaviours and propensity for addiction. Someone repeatedly showing up at the ER for a suicide attempt can get their benzos/opiates taken away. Meanwhile, the drugs I suggested are often given for vague, nondescript "pain"-- that's not their main purpose, they're generally used for nerve damage or seizures, but doctors prefer to give something less fun to the munchies.

Maybe he is on "seizure" drugs and that's why his dumbass claims to have them. He may also have what's known as Psychogenic Nonepileptic Seizures (PNES, lol) which is a fancy term for "this person's faking seizures". They can be caused by plenty of things, including the nebulous fibromyalgia.

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net

We've had a discussion about this in the munchie thread in regards to some of its regulars. There was a good post explaining how frequent use of strong pain medication by those who do not have pain requiring those meds can cause the pain receptors to start perceiving minor pain as major, causing things like fibro symptoms, allodynia etc.

Maybe he is on "seizure" drugs and that's why his dumbass claims to have them. He may also have what's known as Psychogenic Nonepileptic Seizures (PNES, lol) which is a fancy term for "this person's faking seizures". They can be caused by plenty of things, including the nebulous fibromyalgia.
He could possibly be on Gabapentin or Pregabalin (Lyrica) as a catch all for his claimed seizures and pain. It's often used as a first line approach to nerve pain here, as it's far more effective than opiates and can help reduce the anxiety that often causes psychosomatic pain too.

I just have to defend PNES, though. A psychogenic seizure isn't the same as a faked one, but it does come from psychological not neurological distress. Basically, someone suffering a psychogenic seizure doesn't have control over it like someone faking a seizure does. Interestingly, a large number of patients with PNES/FND do also have epilepsy.

Last edited:

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
Oftentimes a persons sexual fetishes/hangups will be a consequence of their first sexual experience.

A good example would be Louis CK liking to jack off in front of women. There was an episode of O&A where he said that he jacked off in front of this r.etarded girl when he was about 12. I think its safe to assume that this was probably his first sexual experience, and thus as an adult liked essentially reenacting it. I have personally encountered similar things, where there is some unusual shit a person likes that stems from their first time.

Based on this I'm going to posit that Yanivs tampon fetish is born from his first kind of sexual thing involving tampons. Being an autist Yaniv has just taken it to a much greater extreme than most.

• Horrifying
Reactions: dopedodo
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino