You really don't need to pre-emptively block me from anime threads, children -

Postal_Rat

Pronouns; bro, broseph, broself
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't even notice them if you didn't. It's not like I hang out here for very long and look at anything other than what's directed at me. I don't give a crap about anime' and wouldn't post in a thread about it.
Hey Tom could you do me a favor and self immolate it really would mean a lot to me so many awful things have happened lately and if just one thing could go right in the world it would make all the difference.

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't even notice them if you didn't. It's not like I hang out here for very long and look at anything other than what's directed at me. I don't give a crap about anime' and wouldn't post in a thread about it.
Thanks for taking the time to tell us you don't give a crap. However, i'd argue you come here pretty often when banned from Facebook. Did they kick you off again Tommie? The 27th was the your last post there, yes?

Not recommending you should do this because it would violate the multiple accounts per-one-user policy on the site. If you wanted to enjoy the site like a normal users, why don't you have a normal user account and not act like a lolcow on it. Then you don't have the same problems of being Thie Tommy Tooter who uses the site for triumphantly defending the way of the Peadophile Dog Fucker on the un-requested behalf of Peadophile Dog Fuckers everywhere?

You've brought this on yourself, @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg You have alienating anyone other than the people who hate watch you. Now you are left with small sliver of Internet that actually gives you attention, just not the attention you think you deserve. What a shame there aren't any other web sites out there where people forum about anime.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Oh we know where you like to hang out old man pre schools and kennels.