You really don't need to pre-emptively block me from anime threads, children -

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
And yet this is now your second thread complaining about being locked out of anime threads.

If you actually didn't care, you would never have called attention to the situation.
That is because he is prowling and lurking around trying to find a child to groom Or a puppy would work as long as he can finger it first to decide if she is tight enough for him seeing as he is microscopic down there. He also has a flat flabby man ass..

And trust me you do not want to see it but at AMB? Oh it is posted A LOT. As is Z's comments.

Tom You are a moron. Jimmy Extra Duck Sauce was here first...... But you being a moron

I love the videos He puts out. Jimmy is a master. His Darken Rainbows was awesome. And had you shitting yourself on a minute by minute basis.

Do get something for once Tom... I am on Kiwi Farms side for a reason. Shit like you go around trying to talk shit to kids. grooming them for sex and for transition when it is not needed due to them not being trans. more than 90% will regret it and a good many of them will kill themselves over it. If you think 41% is bad wait fool till it is 78% due to transition dysphoria. Which is like being an un transitioned trans female. it is the same effect and outcome you fool.

It is already happening. went on HRT both male and females and both got off hormones and said they were depressed by the effects of hormones. Young teens TOM. young kids damaged by misinformation. That shit you do with that pseudoscience crap on FB. trans trender pseudoscience page. the same one that your member list dropped like a rock after that story about jumping in bed with a child teen and rubbing off your dog. Do you remember that.?

Oh how about all the rest of the crushing defeats Like the KF is down the police from New Zealand and INTRPOL as well as the Tucson police and weeping joy only to be crushed as it was only down for updates. But you not able to read a shutdown warning got you to look stupid on stream.

So tell me Mr. @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg You old dog man as the gentlemen ask you on stream

Just how many fingers did you have up in that runaway?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Christ, are you still rage-sharting over being blocked from the One Piece thread? You must have nothing at all going on in your life.
Well this is a cycle of him running off sharting all over the floor mad and steaming. Just because he was looking for a child to prey on. He figured he could talk a young girl to take male hormones and let his have her. But she has to be 8 years old or no deal.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg Have you ever seen an anime in your life?
It's not like you're missing out on much of anything, but tbf your autism is about as strong as some of the posters there to begin with and your posts would be about average.
No I haven't and you mistake intolerance for mean, stupid idiots spewing ridiculous lies about me for autism.
That is because he is prowling and lurking around trying to find a child to groom Or a puppy would work as long as he can finger it first to decide if she is tight enough for him seeing as he is microscopic down there. He also has a flat flabby man ass..

And trust me you do not want to see it but at AMB? Oh it is posted A LOT. As is Z's comments.

Tom You are a moron. Jimmy Extra Duck Sauce was here first...... But you being a moron

I love the videos He puts out. Jimmy is a master. His Darken Rainbows was awesome. And had you shitting yourself on a minute by minute basis.

Do get something for once Tom... I am on Kiwi Farms side for a reason. Shit like you go around trying to talk shit to kids. grooming them for sex and for transition when it is not needed due to them not being trans. more than 90% will regret it and a good many of them will kill themselves over it. If you think 41% is bad wait fool till it is 78% due to transition dysphoria. Which is like being an un transitioned trans female. it is the same effect and outcome you fool.

It is already happening. went on HRT both male and females and both got off hormones and said they were depressed by the effects of hormones. Young teens TOM. young kids damaged by misinformation. That shit you do with that pseudoscience crap on FB. trans trender pseudoscience page. the same one that your member list dropped like a rock after that story about jumping in bed with a child teen and rubbing off your dog. Do you remember that.?

Oh how about all the rest of the crushing defeats Like the KF is down the police from New Zealand and INTRPOL as well as the Tucson police and weeping joy only to be crushed as it was only down for updates. But you not able to read a shutdown warning got you to look stupid on stream.

So tell me Mr. @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg You old dog man as the gentlemen ask you on stream

Just how many fingers did you have up in that runaway?
tl;dr you're insane , Dave. I'm going to read this latest projection of your sick pedophilic and zoophilic fantasies into the camera for fun, you fucking pathetic man.

Maurice Caine

You talkin' to me?
kiwifarms.net
No I haven't and you mistake intolerance for mean, stupid idiots spewing ridiculous lies about me for autism.

tl;dr you're insane , Dave. I'm going to read this latest projection of your sick pedophilic and zoophilic fantasies into the camera for fun, you fucking pathetic man.
Watch Haruhi Suzumiya right now. It's not like you do anything worthwhile anyways.

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net

tommie always makes angry videos when Facebook kicks him off for a spell.

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
When Tom calls us children, is that his sly way of saying he's attracted to us?

He's called Mariposa and others bitch (female dog) many times too. And we all know how he feels about female dogs :)
Tommie calls Mariposa a bitch because he hates women, especially successful ones who answer back. Odd, with their transgender stance and all, but there you go. Tommie hates women.
The shit Tommie has given to female receptionists and the like during their many phone calls is appalling.

3 mins in, Tommie getting called out for dissin' bitches.

Last edited: