You really don't need to pre-emptively block me from anime threads, children -

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's funny listening to him behave himself with men on the phone after seeing hours of him screaming at women like that. Tom is a big badass with women (and a would-be lothario with little girls) but comically cowardly when facing adult men.

I'd bet his pariah status with his family owes a bit to that sort of agression towards his sister & mother as much as...everything else. I'd bet daddy Wasserberg had to put his foot up Tom's ass a few times after he came at the ladies of the manor like that.

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You're online all day, you don't have a job, so really why not
like i said, you know nothing about me. my computer is always online, but i'm not always at it and i'm self employed in lapidary and jeweling.
Oh, you're an anime fan?

Is your favorite anime among this list? If not, you're not a real anime fan:

• Sword Art Online
  • Pop Team Epic
  • Darling in the Franxx
  • Boku no Pico
  • Boruto
  • Pupa
i have never watched any anime' and don't have any intention of ever doing so.

"It's not like I hang out here for very long" Tom I see new threads from you here almost daily lmao
so? i'm rarely here for more than 10 minutes at a time.

HippieCrackUser

kiwifarms.net
like i said, you know nothing about me. my computer is always online, but i'm not always at it and i'm self employed in lapidary and jeweling.

i have never watched any anime' and don't have any intention of ever doing so.

so? i'm rarely here for more than 10 minutes at a time.
tom uve been on this earth for god knows how long and ur not even remotely skilled in anything sit down

Maurice Caine

You talkin' to me?
kiwifarms.net
Look man, you gotta be honest with yourself here. You can't afford to put your hands into real stones, bet they're all Chinese crap. Come on man, watch the damn animes, it'll do you some good and keep you occupied.

biozeminadae1

kiwifarms.net
It's surprising to hear you've never watched any anime, there's one specifically made for people like you.

Kodomo no Jikan

1627962209136.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everybody’s focusing on the anime part of the thread title, but note that what he actually said was “You really don’t need to pre-emptively block me from anime threads, children.”

Who’s blocking you from children, Tommy?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
wow you have a bad taste in anime

Mind if I suggest good quality ones like "Boku no Pico"?
i have no interest in anime' at all, thanks.
It's surprising to hear you've never watched any anime, there's one specifically made for people like you.

Kodomo no Jikan

you have me confused with the fetishist fucktards in this sewer.
Why not? I think you'd really like it if you gave it a chance. I can easily picture you toking up while watching Boku no Pico.
ZERO interest is why not.
Look man, you gotta be honest with yourself here. You can't afford to put your hands into real stones, bet they're all Chinese crap. Come on man, watch the damn animes, it'll do you some good and keep you occupied.
I'll bet you're fucking wrong. I deal in high quality, low budget, natural mineral specimens and cutting rough from all over the world and cut and mount everything in my own house. i'm plenty fucking occupied will not be watching any anime' at all.
Then why did you try to post in the One Piece thread?

did i or did i just post about being pre-emptively banned from it? I rarely post in any threads outside this forum unless i've been tagged.
Everybody’s focusing on the anime part of the thread title, but note that what he actually said was “You really don’t need to pre-emptively block me from anime threads, children.”

Who’s blocking you from children, Tommy?
more's to the point is why are you fixated on labeling people pedophiles? i was referring to you infantile imbeciles as children, chickenshit anonymous man child keyboard crusader (got room on your bingo card for that, fan boy? ) methinks you may be just a mite too concerned about other people's sexuality, just like the typical anti-LGBT clergyman, coach or congressman who talks long righteous shit, but gets caught queer, kiddie fiddling or putting his dick in women who didn't want him to.

Attachments

• opal.PNG
    opal.PNG
    85.6 KB · Views: 21
  • rutile.PNG
    rutile.PNG
    88.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 174350099_1177147302747442_9116981417698261982_n.jpg
    174350099_1177147302747442_9116981417698261982_n.jpg
    589.3 KB · Views: 22
  • emerald.jpg
    emerald.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 19
  • tanz.webp
    1.4 KB · Views: 13

Looney Troons

DRINK!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i have no interest in anime' at all, thanks.

you have me confused with the fetishist fucktards in this sewer.

ZERO interest is why not.

I'll bet you're fucking wrong. I deal in high quality, low budget, natural mineral specimens and cutting rough from all over the world and cut and mount everything in my own house. i'm plenty fucking occupied will not be watching any anime' at all.

did i or did i just post about being pre-emptively banned from it? I rarely post in any threads outside this forum unless i've been tagged.

more's to the point is why are you fixated on labeling people pedophiles? i was referring to you infantile imbeciles as children, chickenshit anonymous man child keyboard crusader (got room on your bingo card for that, fan boy? ) methinks you may be just a mite too concerned about other people's sexuality, just like the typical anti-LGBT clergyman, coach or congressman who talks long righteous shit, but gets caught queer, kiddie fiddling or putting his dick in women who didn't want him to.
Collection of kidney stones you’ve recently passed?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(got room on your bingo card for that, fan boy? )
Depends. Do you repeat it over and over again like an autist? I take it as a compliment that my jolly little game is occupying your thoughts so much.
methinks you may be just a mite too concerned about other people's sexuality, just like the typical anti-LGBT clergyman, coach or congressman who talks long righteous shit, but gets caught queer, kiddie fiddling or putting his dick in women who didn't want him to.
If someone admits that they willingly had sexual contact with a minor, as you have, then you bet I’m concerned about their sexuality.