Your favorite music videos -

Dysnomia

Dango whore
kiwifarms.net

This video reminds me of the fun post-apocalyptic glamazon movies they'd show on USA Up All Night. I loved Phoenix The Warrior.

Fun fact: Marc Storace was one of the first choices to replace Bon Scott. But he was doing too well with Krokus and didn't want to leave the band. Maybe Krokus didn't end up legendary like AC/DC but they are still awesome in my book. The unplugged version of this song is really good.

Yuuichirou Kumada

Second chaddest simp in anime
kiwifarms.net
They all talk about the video for Sledgehammer (which is awesome too, by the way) but Steam is just as cool, even if it looks freaking dated. It helps the song slaps damn good too.

I know John Kricfalusi is a pedo and an all-around asshole, but damn, in his day he could make some great stuff. Shit quality, but apparently no official channels will host it, and I don't blame them.

Pretty damn good use of claymation here.

Putting this one here because I like the animation techniques.

A classic Brazilian doomer song and even doomerer music video. Poor cat...

The Fraggle Queen

Turns out Doozers explode when you fuck them.
kiwifarms.net
Probably The Devil In I by Slipknot would be my favourite music video, either that or Solway Firth (if only because I was in the crowd that they used for the video). The Devil In I is cool just for them killing off the entire band and Sid just eating his own hands like the little gremlin he is.

cummytummies

kiwifarms.net
It's so fucking insane to me to think that the media space that used to belong to music videos like this

that are essentially short films with a message is now filled by songs like Cardi B's WAP or Lil Pump's Gucci Gang.

Not to sound too much like a boomer but what the hell happened to us? I don't even dislike hip hop, but hip hop videos didn't use to be this way either.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
It's so fucking insane to me to think that the media space that used to belong to music videos like this

that are essentially short films with a message is now filled by songs like Cardi B's WAP or Lil Pump's Gucci Gang.

Not to sound too much like a boomer but what the hell happened to us? I don't even dislike hip hop, but hip hop videos didn't use to be this way either.
I know what you mean, here's an older, but good example.