So Youtube got caught with it's hand in some cookie jars by the FTC, specifically for monitoring minors without the parent's consent. Because of this they're making changes to how children's content is treated on the website. Now I know you're asking yourself "But TheKatIsNowGone, Phil isn't a children's entertainer, he doesn't make videos for kids, his audience are all mature adults like him." Let's ignore Phil's full on clown-mode moments for a second and instead focus on the games he plays. Recent playthroughs include the following:
- Plants vs Zombies
- Mario and Sonic at the Olympics
- Luigi's Mansion
- Dragon Quest Builders 2
- Children or children’s characters.
- Popular children’s programming or animated characters.
- Play-acting, or stories using children’s toys.
- Child protagonists engaging in common natural play patterns such as play-acting and/or imaginative play.
- Popular children’s songs, stories or poems.
Responsibility is our number one priority at YouTube, and nothing is more important than protecting kids and their privacy. We’ve been sig...