YouTubers you hate that everyone else likes -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Otis Boi

SpOOKY Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
i dont really like Hero Hei there's just something off about him and the voice he does when he reads over an twitter post sometimes is so obnoxious , whenever i hear that shit i just wanna poke my ears out
I still don't understand what his content is or how it is even monetized because it's all sub 5 minutes. Honestly his channel is perplexing in a way that makes me think something shady is happening behind the scenes.

Tsurubami Senri

dumbass / dumbasser / dumbasself
kiwifarms.net
I still don't understand what his content is or how it is even monetized because it's all sub 5 minutes. Honestly his channel is perplexing in a way that makes me think something shady is happening behind the scenes.
yeah and ngl his content is pretty lazy too. It's just some dumb twitter anime news and his fans do most of the work for him

AmazingEagle

USA's Spookiest Skelton
kiwifarms.net
Charli D’Amelio, and it’s not because she’s on TikTok stealing dance moves that were borrowed from other people using other people’s dance moves

They’re trying to do to her what they did to Jojo Sowa, and meanwhile I think the only reason her and her sister Dixie are famous is because they don’t know any real, authentic female e-celebs that can get rich off of TikTok.

If anything, Charli D’Amelio literally embodies the Beauty Parlor thread on this site.
How the fuck did this bitch get popular to begin with?

Prosphora

Sex with Minor's = Sigma
kiwifarms.net
Cdawgva, i don't know why but his entire persona screeches to me that he absolutely hates everything about his own audience and simply has to keep up appearances so he can roll in dough.
On the other note i know he's not really "popular" but another person who fell down this rabbit-hole is phillion, instead of going after exceptional fake natty's and so on he is now just generic fucking commentary channel. Way to waste a good channel

ddw

kiwifarms.net
you could write a stages of grief sort of thing with finding youtubers and watching them until inevitably realizing they fucking suck. that's what happened with basically every fucking youtuber i've ever watched whether it was within an afternoon or realizing it after several years of not watching them *cough* *cough* c. 2016 skeptics *cough*. fucking pissed i actually bought a dose of buckley's content as a high schooler

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
Good Mythical Morning.

I know that very well fits the criteria of this thread, as a lot of people love GMM. I just find their content relies on gross-out too much and their LA corruption has become more evident as time has gone on. Not to mention everyone else on the staff is incredibly fucking annoying.

They're an example of a down-to-earth buddy duo growing too big, in my humble opinion.
LA hipsterdom has rotted away anything likeable about Rhett and Link.

Serbian Peacekeepers

Spook's riding first class
kiwifarms.net
Good Mythical Morning.

I know that very well fits the criteria of this thread, as a lot of people love GMM. I just find their content relies on gross-out too much and their LA corruption has become more evident as time has gone on. Not to mention everyone else on the staff is incredibly fucking annoying.

They're an example of a down-to-earth buddy duo growing too big, in my humble opinion.
I used to watch GMM every morning , back around 2015 and 16 it was good , nothing exceptional but you could tell they were enjoying it and the content reflected that. GMMs downfall started ,id personally say, when they tried the multi video a day format for a season that failed awfully , they burnt out most of their fanbase and all that was left were the hardcore ones and the trending tab viewers. But of course their like 8 different food video formats also ruined the show.

ddw

kiwifarms.net
not a youtuber anymore but computing forever is a total hypocritical faggot. he's a barely-closeted authoritarian who literally converted back to christianity after decades of atheism because he likes how the bible tells you what to do; also, before becoming redpilled about covid, he frantically screamed for the government to DO SOMETHING!!!111 while calling out people against lockdowns and now lies about it and goes on ten minute monologues calling others out for doing the exact same shit he did. there's many other things wrong with him but those are the main things

Tism the Return

( ^ U ^ )
kiwifarms.net
yeah and ngl his content is pretty lazy too. It's just some dumb twitter anime news and his fans do most of the work for him

Grifter Hei is mundanematt 2.0. but instead of GamerGate he's a hanger on of the Vic drama from years ago. Much like bouldercollector2000 all his content is low effort garbage and regurgitated opinions with no original input from him.

Gar For Archer

ne of my swo
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know Negative Legend?

I'm trying to figure out if it's an FTM troon or a MTF troon?
Pretty sure he’s a dude who’s this close from trooning out. In one of his early face vids he talked about how he wore makeup because he’d always been insecure about his looks, which wouldn’t be worth bringing up if he were a woman or a tranny because wearing makeup is par for the course for those them. Since then his makeup has only gotten more and more extreme.

Rome's rightful successor

Holy, Roman, and an Empire
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who doesn't like Filmento? He's not funny or insightful. None of his film criticism is useful or interesting and cannot talk without sounding like a selfcenter know nothing know it all.

Grand Omega

kiwifarms.net
Ridddle was a channel that felt off-putting the first time I saw them recommended. They're like the tabloid equivalent of an educational/science channels. Dead obvious clickbait thumbnails, flashy subjects about fantastical scenarios. Everything suggestive towards levels of substance only fit for entertainment while you're on the shitter.

I ended up watching a few, and it was about what I had expected. Stock/movie footage, info presented was surface level, no citations to back up their claims, and the narrator sounded unusually enthusiastic about whatever the hypothetical hypothesis was. What's ironic is how their 15 minutes of fame occurred after getting called out for claiming that nuking the Mariana Trench would result in a world-ending catastrophe.

Despite there being videos about more intriguing subjects, the thumbnails are overdone and glitzy to the point that I ignore them out of principle.

Last edited:

mandatorylurk

kiwifarms.net
Beyond the L.A. corruption that is pretty obvious now, whenever a youngish youtuber starts to have a pedo stache, ironically or not, it seems to equate to becoming annoying piece of shit

Eddy Burback

Screenshot 2021-10-15 at 14-08-40 eddy burback - YouTube.png

Kurtis Connor

Screenshot 2021-10-15 at 14-08-58 kurtis conner - YouTube.png

Riley from LTT

Screenshot 2021-10-15 at 14-10-24 techlinked - YouTube.png

A beard or goatee seems to operate differently.