YT 3/13 - Chris shopping at GameStop -

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watching Chris toddle around in a striped shirt and talk in that ridiculous voice about Sonichu balls, it makes one wonder if he actually achieved becoming a cartoon character in real life.
If he's seen it, he probably believes it's just another poparazzi moment, and the cashier wants an official XXX-Tine body pillow

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like, do you socialize with every client/customer /patient/etc you meet at your job? Would you buy them a beer? Play Lego with them..etc?
Well, you don't have to play Leggos and share your deepest darkest secrets to socialize with others. I mean an employee did take a photo with Chris at Gamestop where he was a regular before the troon-out. Although they were all laughing behind his back, like everyone always does, they were still socializing with him. This dude was honestly turned off by Chris, he even made a joke about transvestites in the description of his video. It went beyond a tired employee forgetting to smile.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
So much I could comment on this... the disgusting waste of money when he constantly begs and whines online about being poor, the fact he thinks he's famous (in a good way), how casually he talks to a stranger about his delusions, how he says he's going to waste gas, and consequently money on hunting down a new DS to hoard just like mommy...

but something about this makes me feel that chris is as fragile as an eggshell right now. just a little pressure and he's going to blow like never before. If this feeling is right, please let it happen at Bronycon this summer.

Oregano

kiwifarms.net
So much I could comment on this... the disgusting waste of money when he constantly begs and whines online about being poor, the fact he thinks he's famous (in a good way), how casually he talks to a stranger about his delusions, how he says he's going to waste gas, and consequently money on hunting down a new DS to hoard just like mommy...

but something about this makes me feel that chris is as fragile as an eggshell right now. just a little pressure and he's going to blow like never before. If this feeling is right, please let it happen at Bronycon this summer.
I think if Chris is fragile right now, it's because things are kind of going his way. He just got the Switch and didn't have to pay a dime for it, he can blow his income on all the newest Nintendo games, he seems to be stressing less over Twitter due to his protected account... a lot of things happening to him either seem neutral or in his favor. Sure he might've gotten demoted in his docket, but that doesn't seem to be phasing him (at least not right now). Chris is getting a bunch of new games/toys, so he's pretty much on Cloud 9 right now.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think if Chris is fragile right now, it's because things are kind of going his way. He just got the Switch and didn't have to pay a dime for it, he can blow his income on all the newest Nintendo games, he seems to be stressing less over Twitter due to his protected account... a lot of things happening to him either seem neutral or in his favor. Sure he might've gotten demoted in his docket, but that doesn't seem to be phasing him (at least not right now). Chris is getting a bunch of new games/toys, so he's pretty much on Cloud 9 right now.
bill time should fix that

Snuckening

kiwifarms.net
Listen to how wary this guy's voice is, and how he talks like he can't get rid of Chris fast enough- He's on hair trigger. I'm pretty sure he was only filming this because he knows Chris's rep and wanted something on record if Chris pulled out the pepper spray again. I bet he had his phone in one hand, and a fire extinguisher in the other, ready to hose Chris into submission like a rabid dog if he pulled another 'Don't Call Anyone' over the Sonic movie, or Eggman having a non-regulation moustache in the latest Super Smash Bros or some shit.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Chris seems like he real should be sequestered into a deep dark basement.
More like sequestered into a bright white padded cell.

I wonder why Chris is getting Welfare bux given out directly. In some places, if someone is deemed unable to spend their money properly (usually it's spending it all on drugs or booze in the first few days of the month, but I guess videogames could count too) they have a social worker give them 1/4 of the money each week, after bills like rent are paid off first. Chris could always just squirrel the money away until he has enough to get some overpriced shitty game, but that would show he is able to save and just chooses to spend it on crap. Though at least with some external oversight, he would have his bills taken care of. Not that I really care if he goes homeless, but I get mad on the internetz when he ebegs after already getting a tugboat plus having more toys than an entire classroom of children.

cuevasen

No Rest 4 Da Wicked.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if some regular person Chris encounters pretends to REALLY believe in this tale of colliding worlds and starts to totally freakout in front of him. What would he do to ease the paranoia of said individual?

Stephanie Bustcakes

This is what Chris actually believes
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why Chris is getting Welfare bux given out directly. In some places, if someone is deemed unable to spend their money properly (usually it's spending it all on drugs or booze in the first few days of the month, but I guess videogames could count too) they have a social worker give them 1/4 of the money each week, after bills like rent are paid off first.
Chris isn't on welfare.

PCA

kiwifarms.net
LOL, as if this cashier really cares about Sonichu's pokidex number and how many pokemon there are in existence. I give that guy props for politely listening to Chris. If that were me I would have made fun of his childishness to his face

GameStop employees have no means of keeping up with or enforcing a “blacklist”. Since most of their stores are located in malls or strip centers, they could work with local security to be on alert, but then again, that’s a stretch.

GameStop, however, could have their payment processor no longer accept payments from Chris, but that would require a few transaction to gather the cardholder data. This sort of thing occurs to those recidivist with chargeback fraud, etc.
You are correct. I happened to be at the very Gamestop Chris sprayed the mace at a few years ago and the cashier there had no idea who Chris was or even the knowledge that incident had ever happened there.

Time of Space

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if some regular person Chris encounters pretends to REALLY believe in this tale of colliding worlds and starts to totally freakout in front of him. What would he do to ease the paranoia of said individual?
He would tell them to just pray to CPU Whateverthefuck Weston Spergachu and to buy him toys as a sign of their True and Honest belief.
Not even because he wants to scam them but because he believes that he deserves that kind of treatment.

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net
Chris would almost look "normal" here if he weren't wearing a skirt over top of the jeans. He still wouldn't pass for regular person normal, but he wouldn't look like nearly as crazy.

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
You are correct. I happened to be at the very Gamestop Chris sprayed the mace at a few years ago and the cashier there had no idea who Chris was or even the knowledge that incident had ever happened there.
This seems very odd to me. Usually in retail the employees love to talk about every weird customer, and there is no customer that is weirder than Chris. Maybe that store has a lot of turnover like any retail outlet, or maybe he was very new - but even security will usually tell employees to be on the lookout for a certain customer. Maybe everyone at that store is just really tired of spergs coming in and bugging them about the fat autist that haunts their nightmares.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino