Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
(former) Friends of Ahuviya
Zhané (always with the accent) Brooks, aka Tara T. Brooks, is an obese
According to Zhane, she is the center of the world. As a fat black woman
Zhane is incredibly predictable. Anyone who tells her something she doesn't want to hear is a racist - especially the police [archive], who she hates at least as much as Phil does. If they are of color, then they are internalized racists. Anyone who does anything she doesn't like [archive] is bullied and internet-shamed [archive] into either "leaving", or rolling over to agree with her since her oppression level is much higher. Anyone who is "too liberal" is a problem [archive] because that offends her.
Some of her other exciting beliefs:
- Why is no one talking about misogynoir [archive] (antiblack sexism which white women can't feel).
- Gaslighting isn't real but also don't correct her on her views because you're wrong all the time [archive]
- Allies are still oppressors [archive] and deserve no breaks
- English teachers don't know good english good and dont get pronouns neither [archive].
- White women are even worse than men [archive], especially if they are feminists [archive].