Zhane Brooks - Obese racist with a crippling internet addiction, former ADF asspatter

• DDoS is active again.
A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
Okay now for some more fun! I thankfully got a lot of Zhane's Posts yesterday before she took it down.

Here Zhane is talking about us being mad by imagining what she would say and getting mad at what we come up with. Notice who comes into post.

ADF Asspat Superstar and Kiwi Informant Kinny Winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Response2 8-2.jpg

Here Zhane creates here own dialog with us and who appears again...

ADF Asspat Superstar and Kiwi Informant Kinny Winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response2 8-3.jpg

Here Zhane denies being connected to the Kiwi Doxer despite having an evil doppelganger who lives in Reading PA and tried to do the exact activity 2 weeks ago in the Kylie Brooks Thread. Guess who pops up again guys? https://kiwifarms.net/threads/shareable-kylie-brooks.10316/page-17#post-848825

ADF Asspat Superstar and Kiwi Informant Kinny Winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like @Justice did in that exact same thread.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/shareable-kylie-brooks.10316/page-17#post-848787

wow, what a coincidence?
Response2 8-4.jpg

Here is the last post from Sunday. Here she feigns outrage at us for the Forever Kaitlyn thread. Here she is also saying what goes around comes around.

Response2 8-5.jpg

Also, @Justice just curious, but does this look familiar?
House Arial Photo.jpg

Edit: I also have a very special post coming about Cecelie Keys

Last edited by a moderator:

BOLDYSPICY!

ONE MORE COD REJECTED, I AM THE PUFF INSIDE YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shit. Some kiwis are pretty hot.
I think Zhane is jelly. No one is gonna touch that stank ass.
She'd actually be pretty attractive if she, you know, didn't have such a repugnant personality.
Hell, she'd actually be my type. :oops:
Alright, I am going to start posting this since it has not been mentioned yet.

One of Zhane's newest facebook posts addressing us.

View attachment 40426

A direct response. Here is the thing though...

A user named AllieCali tried to do that exact thing here on the farms back on July 17th in the Kylie Brooks thread.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/shareable-kylie-brooks.10316/page-17#post-848807

AllieCali's IP came from Reading, PA.

Isn't that a fascinating coincidence? The person who says she has no interest in doxing one of our users has a doppleganger who tries to do the exact same thing over 2 weeks ago.

Also AllieCali tried to get us to post on Kylie Brook's facebook profile and actively troll him. wow , huh?
Awww, she liked my art! Actually, for one fleeting moment, I actually felt bad. Until I remembered she
showed up here two weeks ago trying to convince us intothevoid was some kind of evil feminist we should all harass.
so, yeah, fuck her. #JusticeForITV
It's something in the pretzels.
GODDAMMIT I'VE BEEN EATING THEM MY WHOLE LIFE FUCK

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You ever seen those movies where an undercover cop goes too far undercover and they can't tell if what they are doing is for the police or for the bad guys and he can't remember what his life was like prior to getting a gang tattoo and breaking a junkie's eye socket?

That's how I feel about Kinny Winter. I think she's gone too far and needs to be pulled back because she's starting to reach Anna levels.

X

XH 502

kiwifarms.net
You ever seen those movies where an undercover cop goes too far undercover and they can't tell if what they are doing is for the police or for the bad guys and he can't remember what his life was like prior to getting a gang tattoo and breaking a junkie's eye socket?

That's how I feel about Kinny Winter. I think she's gone too far and needs to be pulled back because she's starting to reach Anna levels.

This isn't some Cop Dog-esque operation, Smutley. This is equal to The Departed. No one gets out alive.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
I love how Zhane's argument that we should harass ITV was "She was dumb enough to get doxed". That wouldn't even fly on fucking baphomet, it's sure as fuck not gonna fly here. Really, how much thought did you put into that, Zhane? What could have possibly made you think we'd mindlessly turn on somebody just because you told us her irl name and assured us that she was bad? Are you so divorced from reality that you think we randomly pick these subjects of attention out of a phone book?

Yawning Asperchu

"But you're better than normal...you're abnormal!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a couple pages late here but I'd just like to say that I'm honored to be doxed among such noble comrades. You have my sword.

Also I gotta say that the little photo gallery they put together is pretty nice. We look far less...psychotic than Zhane and her friends list.

Lunete

Dimes for crimes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Here is the last post from Sunday. Here she feigns outrage at us for the Forever Kaitlyn thread. Here she is also saying what goes around comes around.

The difference is that Kaitlyn posts dozens of selfies with her daughter a week to get attention while the photo of Kiwi "jr" had fuck all to do with anything.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Real talk, started reading Zhane's past posts: is she actually retarded? I don't mean tumblrina dumb, but I think Chris has more intelligence than her. Consider this: Chris has a high school diploma and college degree, Zhane failed high school. You literally have to shit yourself and do nothing to fail at an American public school. It's a black hole of failure.

A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
Whoa whoa whoa, what'd I miss? How'd that even happen?

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/zhane-brooks.10117/page-18#post-876698

We have had some visitors lately, some who decided to make a grab at our info and create both a PDF as well as a tumblr with the personal info on kiwi's. Both the Tumblr and the PDF may have been made by different people, but there is some overlap and although how much is still being debated.

2 people have been doxed though. Meowth and Intothevoid.

ahavayeshana

Misandric Storm Clouds are Gathering
kiwifarms.net
Hmm...self-hating black woman? Sorry if this is late; I'm trying to digest 23 pages of information. She sort of reminds me of all those chicks in the fat acceptance moment who you know hate themselves.

Just an observation.

@bold She'd actually be pretty attractive if she, you know, didn't have such a repugnant personality.
Hell, she'd actually be my type. :oops:

I thought she was actually quite pretty. I'm straight, but if she had a better personality, I'd totally be her pal.

Last edited: