Zhane Brooks - Obese racist with a crippling internet addiction, former ADF asspatter

• DDoS is active again.

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Here's a small update from everyone's favorite racist!
upload_2015-9-18_15-33-13.png

upload_2015-9-18_15-33-41.png

upload_2015-9-18_15-34-45.png

She's doing nothing more than begging. Zhane Brooks is an absolute failure at life who couldn't even get her high school diploma because she wouldn't stop shrieking about oppression. She is such a disaster she was publicly reprimanded for hateful and racist comments.

I think she looks like a black David the Gnome though.
upload_2015-9-18_15-36-51.png

You haven't fallen off my radar Zhane. I hope you always remember that.

Last edited:

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a small update from everyone's favorite racist!
View attachment 49425

View attachment 49426

View attachment 49427

She's doing nothing more than begging. Zhane Brooks is an absolute failure at life who couldn't even get her high school diploma because she wouldn't stop shrieking about oppression. She is such a disaster she was publicly reprimanded for hateful and racist comments.

I think she looks like a black David the Gnome though.
View attachment 49428

You haven't fallen off my radar Zhane. I hope you always remember that.

I won't give you a spoon Zhane, despite having a quite ample silverware collection. I have a plastic spork you can have.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So she left school because she couldn't stop being an insufferable twat, then not even two years later is struggling to get a GED. That isn't oppression, that's living with the consequences of making really poor decisions.

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So she left school because she couldn't stop being an insufferable twat, then not even two years later is struggling to get a GED. That isn't oppression, that's living with the consequences of making really poor decisions.

I wont rag on anyone for leaving school with nothing, or poor grades it's what you do afterwards that matters.
If you need a GED (I think thats the american term) and you work towards getting it after you leave because either your family life or medical problems made it untenable for you to get one that's fine.
If you don't get one because you have other plans and make them work without one more power to you, some of the finest businessmen in the world have left school with little or nothing.

What I won't pitty you for is making absolutely no change towards your situation an pissing away any opportunity you have while being a insufferable pratt who want's everything handed to them on a plate because you have had some hardship in your families history, grow up accept the world owes you nothing, hitch up your big girl pants and make something of yourself.

No Cavities

definitely not a dentist
kiwifarms.net
GEDs are pathetically easy to get if you have an iota of sense. It's 100% reading comprehension.

I felt like it was the equivalent of maybe 6th or 7th grade schooling, with 8th grade math if we're being particularly generous. I'd definitely say that it's more difficult to actually graduate high school than to obtain a GED.

Xarpho

You crack me up, clown.
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to sound really stupid, but are Zhane and Kylie related somehow, like, by blood?

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Other than skin color whats the difference between Zhane and some racist redneck dropout? Other than Zhane is less productive and begs more.

As you said, nothing other than being black her whole stchk like kyle is being black.

You want to know the irony, I am from the historical home of the slave trade. As far back as I can find not a single person who belonged to the Dock workers collective, Union or other wise loaded or unloaded a slave ship, infact during the abolitionist movement Scouse dockers had a reputation for kicking slavers in the face, and if they found one stashed below decks (slave was never legally a acknowledged in England as a state of a person), he was made a full member of the guild an was accepted by the dockers (there is a reason we have the oldest Chinese, African and Muslim populations in the UK / Europe) as people.

Dont get me wrong, a lot of what passed through this city was bad, but my god we fought an still fight for justice in this town.