Zinnia Jones / Satana Kennedy / Zachary Antolak / Zack Sklar / Lauren McNamara/Soersdal / @zjemptv - Queen of the Horse Dildos

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
Does he actually think the suicide baiting is going to win Penny back? He's trying to guilt Penny into coming back to him with this talk of financial hardship and suicidal thoughts. Oh Zack. You are an even bigger sad sack than I thought. That's not how relationships work at all. All of this desperation is pushing Penny even further away and you're also humiliating yourself. But, do go on. Troon tears are my reason for living ❤
It's a pretty common tactic used by (primarily but not exclusively male) abusers to threaten suicide in order to try to keep a partner/victim from leaving or get them to come back once they've left. 100% he's not suicidal at all, he just hopes that pretending to be suicidal will force Penny's hand because he'll be afraid of being "guilty" of "forcing" Zack to kill himself.

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
Zinnia has the sads.

View attachment 1013665
View attachment 1013666
View attachment 1013675
View attachment 1013676
View attachment 1013695
View attachment 1013696
View attachment 1013697
View attachment 1013698

There are more replies but they're not substantially different and archive isn't working for me.

Cow crossover, jessica amelia is my avatar!

@lovecrossbones is another trans woman married to a cow & calls itself a dyke. i used this one for a long time too:

girlslikeusFAVE6.png

jessica, make the terves mad? you are confused. the terves adore you, which is how i found you. at first, i thought they invented you in a lab.
love all the "punk rock girl" get-ups, but since you're almost 40, might be time to stop trying to be a teenage girl. but i know that never stops any of you.

keep up the good work being you, dude.

article about jessica's t-shirts. i posted one of those in the tranny news megathread too:

transtshirt.png

Spastic Colon

My pronouns are fuck/you
kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover, jessica amelia is my avatar!

@lovecrossbones is another trans woman married to a cow & calls itself a dyke. i used this one for a long time too:

View attachment 1014163

jessica, make the terves mad? you are confused. the terves adore you, which is how i found you. at first, i thought they invented you in a lab.
love all the "punk rock girl" get-ups, but since you're almost 40, might be time to stop trying to be a teenage girl. but i know that never stops any of you.

keep up the good work being you, dude.

article about jessica's t-shirts. i posted one of those in the tranny news megathread too:

View attachment 1014170
LOL. I remember that post about the shirt. It really is a small troon world after all.

Reactions: GenderCop

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
So after leaving at the beginning of this year, Penny continued to pay their share of the rent until 2 months ago?‽ Maybe Zach can sell off Penny's 3D Printer and other expensive shit to stave off actually having to find a job.

Also, what kind of house are they living in, if (assuming) 1/3 of the rent is $700 a month? Is $520 a week normal prices for a 3 bedroom house in buttfuck, FL? I guess $175 a week for a furnished room and utilities included isnt bad for Penny, but if the alternative is to mooch off family for free in Cali, I would take that option too.

It has also dawned upon me during my autistic number crunching that if what Zach says about the inability to cover this $700 is true, the absolute upper limit for Hagrid's income is $3000 a month or 36k p.a.

Note this is an income Hagrid downgraded to because she couldnt stand the thought of Zach fucking around while she was at work.

Hagrid, dump this deadweight.

Reactions: Spastic Colon

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
So after leaving at the beginning of this year, Penny continued to pay their share of the rent until 2 months ago?‽ Maybe Zach can sell off Penny's 3D Printer and other expensive shit to stave off actually having to find a job.

Also, what kind of house are they living in, if (assuming) 1/3 of the rent is $700 a month? Is $520 a week normal prices for a 3 bedroom house in buttfuck, FL? I guess $175 a week for a furnished room and utilities included isnt bad for Penny, but if the alternative is to mooch off family for free in Cali, I would take that option too.

It has also dawned upon me during my autistic number crunching that if what Zach says about the inability to cover this $700 is true, the absolute upper limit for Hagrid's income is $3000 a month or 36k p.a.

Note this is an income Hagrid downgraded to because she couldnt stand the thought of Zach fucking around while she was at work.

Looks like houses in Zach's area go for ~$1800-2000/month rent on average for a 3 bed, which would just about work out to $6-700/adult (which is usually how rent is calculated I think?). That's super high rent, jaysus. Maybe they should find a cheaper town to infect.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
You know, Zach could be lying too. Just saying.

"Penny, please come back, we're gonna be evicted!" it's a very common tactic among people who've been dumped. If you can't reach their soft side, reach their pockets.

Reactions: Sourceress

Honest Coyote

Non-predatory sexual and non-sexual predator
kiwifarms.net

Florida can vary alot. Given that they're in downtown Orlando, which would get fairly expensive compared to the suburbs. The entire area around Orlando is weird because the fucking mouse eats half the people's brains and the other half is Puerto Ricans compensating for being American by acting as mexican-cartel wannabe trashy as possible. I'd suggest moving, but more liberal areas are expensive and more affordable areas are conservative.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino