Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Quinn's diablerie quote is emblematic of what she brings to the table. Diablerie isn't something that should be a quirk especially for an obvious feminist insert character. It's not a foible other players have to put up with it's the point where your character becomes hated and irredeemable. Diablerie is something that changes the session not vice versa. It would be like making the Punisher-esque anti-hero a molester as a flaw as Julian pointed out.
But she's the quintessential 'fishmalk' player. Lol so quirky! So insane! You can't hold anything against me, it's all because I have issues! You have to ignore how horrible I'm being, because I'm just a lolrandom girl teehee!

She's also the sort of player who, if she doesn't start out as the only girl, ends up as it because she tends to drive other women away, usually because she both tries to get preferential treatment from the men and because, for some completely unknown reason, her character just happens to always try and kill the other women's characters. But again, not her fault! It's just how the character is written! She's only roleplaying!

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
But she's the quintessential 'fishmalk' player. Lol so quirky! So insane! You can't hold anything against me, it's all because I have issues! You have to ignore how horrible I'm being, because I'm just a lolrandom girl teehee!

She's also the sort of player who, if she doesn't start out as the only girl, ends up as it because she tends to drive other women away, usually because she both tries to get preferential treatment from the men and because, for some completely unknown reason, her character just happens to always try and kill the other women's characters. But again, not her fault! It's just how the character is written! She's only roleplaying!
As horrible as my Vtm memories are and the painfullly vivid nature of your post the worst part is imagining a game populated by soyboys who treat the baby rapist malkavian witch like a princess

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
kiwifarms.net
Quinn's diablerie quote is emblematic of what she brings to the table. Diablerie isn't something that should be a quirk especially for an obvious feminist insert character. It's not a foible other players have to put up with it's the point where your character becomes hated and irredeemable. Diablerie is something that changes the session not vice versa. It would be like making the Punisher-esque anti-hero a molester as a flaw as Julian pointed out.
I made the mistake of becoming a diablerist during a campaign. Whole thing went to shit. No friends, no clan, no support, hunted by kindred and kine alike.
It was basically a tabletop vampire survival game at that point. Just waiting to die, which I eventually did caught between 2 different clans who were more or less fighting over who gets to murder me under order of the Camarilla.

There are very few clans that abide diablerie. Malkavians aren't known to be one of them, even with all their problems.

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
She definitely plays a Malkavian, she was tweeting about playing one a while back.

"The filth element."

You'd think someone with Zoe's reputation for being a dirty whore (and not the fun kind) would be less keen on Twitter handles that suggest she has poor hygiene and is riddled with STD's but she keeps using them.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
There are very few clans that abide diablerie. Malkavians aren't known to be one of them, even with all their problems.
Considering even the Tzmisce have some hang ups about it and their are at least two major coverups regarding the Giovanni and Tremere to avoid the Carmarilla being totally discredited because of it, it's a pretty big deal.

She could be in a Sabbat Game? That negates the legal/moral ramifications of Diablerie even if it still drives you batshit insane....unlesss the Gm's shit enough to have her on a path first game.

Last edited:

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
I imagine with Blowey Zoey's poor lifestyle choices and drug use, a Ventrue who tried to bite/turn her would vomit before they could finish the job. She certainly plays a Fishmalk, but if her choice of character reflected her IRL personality, she'd be an especially slimey Brujah, only without the physical strength. Sneaky, conniving, parasitic, toxic, happily uses and abuses other people for her own personal gain, she'd be a perfect World of Darkness character. She'd also probably be a Sabat.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I imagine with Blowey Zoey's poor lifestyle choices and drug use, a Ventrue who tried to bite/turn her would vomit before they could finish the job. She certainly plays a Fishmalk, but if her choice of character reflected her IRL personality, she'd be an especially slimey Brujah, only without the physical strength. Sneaky, conniving, parasitic, toxic, happily uses and abuses other people for her own personal gain, she'd be a perfect World of Darkness character. She'd also probably be a Sabat.
There was a MtA character who was a Nephandi and lured people into a caul with sex, Noted for being counter cultural and for quirks like tattoos and using the internet to communicate. Forget the name but she reminds me of Zoe except she's drawn attractively iirc

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a MtA character who was a Nephandi and lured people into a caul with sex, Noted for being counter cultural and for quirks like tattoos and using the internet to communicate. Forget the name but she reminds me of Zoe except she's drawn attractively iirc
Jodi Blake, I think. One of the signature characters. But you know Zoe would want to play a Marauder because lolsorandom. Or a Cultist of Ecstasy because whore.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
kiwifarms.net

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
Nosferatu gang reporting in, the clan that Zoe REALLY belongs to
Yeah, I was thinking that too, but Nosferatu tend to be really competent and intelligent (at least from what I saw in VtMB) so I was hesitant to label her that. Plus, with how vain she is and how much she photographs herself its hard to fit that in. Though if you aren't a soyboy simp she's about as attractive as a car accident.

Wy4M

kiwifarms.net
Zoe works as a Narrative Design consultant for a game company called HeartMachine

Well, it seems that following chars will be part of the game.
- a raccoon?
- Clom
- Plarm
- Thudd
- Gunnar

Edit: Name of the game they are working on is Solar Ash Kingdom

Attachments

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
VA if anything she has a raging boner for cyberpunk despite not understanding the setting.
conversly quinn would be terrible at mage due to sheer complexity of sphere system and paragrim.
Zoe likes cyberpunk because the aesthetic is "cool" and "edgy." It's the same reason people like her like "punk" in general. Anything deeper than shallow, surface level appearance she doesn't really get or care about. In short, she's a poseur.

It turns out that the faggot responsible for this abomination is a buddy of Chelsea's: -

View attachment 1198507
Of course he is. That makes so much sense. Pity for you that you don't have a vagina Daniel, or the fortitude to go trans. That's what it takes to make it as a shitty, talentless hack in this industry.

I mean objectively are Snowflake, Safespace, Screentime, and Trailer Trash (IDK) stupider than that shapeshifting neko character Zoe introduced to Hellcat that she got the blowfiles written for? Tough call. They're both really, really stupid, but the media coverage for Blowy Zoe's OC was a lot more flattering. Even the Comicsgate crowd didn't go all in on her work, probably because they knew that ripping into her garbage would just feed her victim narrative and make her more money.