Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

knightlautrec

Keh heh heh heh…
kiwifarms.net
She's a Ventrue who can subsist on nothing but Holowka blood.
Don't insult based Ventrue. They don't stoop to embracing shit-tier people like Zoey Blowy.

I'm seeing her as a Malkavian, specifically a fucking fishmalk. I hope she's not the only girl in the game for the sake of the other players.
You're probably right tbh. Because Malks are wacky lolsorandom snowflakes (when played by absolute idiots). I'm curious if this is actual MET LARP or someone trying to emulate LA by Night with costumes and doing V5.

Edit:
She definitely plays a Malkavian, she was tweeting about playing one a while back.

Oh you're right Julian. And Jesus 'diablerie' issue. Good luck with playing an asshole nobody will want to associate with because no kindred wants to hang out with a shitstirrer Malk with no self control to stop eating people. And if she's in v5 there is no merit to hide your diablerie aura so get fucked when any elder in authority does Auspex on her stupid ass and outright punches her head off.

Catgirl IRL

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been debunked in the same way as Lowtax's wife abuse - you mention she got good publicity through her relationships/he was abusive towards his wife, she starts to shriek that nobody gave a good review/he Denis ever physically abusing her.

Its very weaselly wording trying to sneak by on a technicality.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Quinns Vampires a diablerist? Quinns playing a mentally ill predator who rapes and canabalizes the other predators?

....She just walks straight into the jokes doesnt she?

For anybody out of the joke Diablerie is draining the essance of another vampire and is an act of extreme violation comparitable to rape except you also destroy the victims soul, only demon-worship carries more ramifications. It's very....interesting quinn is playing the vampiric equivelant of child-molestor in terms of social tabboo.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Quinn's diablerie quote is emblematic of what she brings to the table. Diablerie isn't something that should be a quirk especially for an obvious feminist insert character. It's not a foible other players have to put up with it's the point where your character becomes hated and irredeemable. Diablerie is something that changes the session not vice versa. It would be like making the Punisher-esque anti-hero a molester as a flaw as Julian pointed out.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Quinn's diablerie quote is emblematic of what she brings to the table. Diablerie isn't something that should be a quirk especially for an obvious feminist insert character. It's not a foible other players have to put up with it's the point where your character becomes hated and irredeemable. Diablerie is something that changes the session not vice versa. It would be like making the Punisher-esque anti-hero a molester as a flaw as Julian pointed out.
But she's the quintessential 'fishmalk' player. Lol so quirky! So insane! You can't hold anything against me, it's all because I have issues! You have to ignore how horrible I'm being, because I'm just a lolrandom girl teehee!

She's also the sort of player who, if she doesn't start out as the only girl, ends up as it because she tends to drive other women away, usually because she both tries to get preferential treatment from the men and because, for some completely unknown reason, her character just happens to always try and kill the other women's characters. But again, not her fault! It's just how the character is written! She's only roleplaying!

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
But she's the quintessential 'fishmalk' player. Lol so quirky! So insane! You can't hold anything against me, it's all because I have issues! You have to ignore how horrible I'm being, because I'm just a lolrandom girl teehee!

She's also the sort of player who, if she doesn't start out as the only girl, ends up as it because she tends to drive other women away, usually because she both tries to get preferential treatment from the men and because, for some completely unknown reason, her character just happens to always try and kill the other women's characters. But again, not her fault! It's just how the character is written! She's only roleplaying!
As horrible as my Vtm memories are and the painfullly vivid nature of your post the worst part is imagining a game populated by soyboys who treat the baby rapist malkavian witch like a princess

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net
I made the mistake of becoming a diablerist during a campaign. Whole thing went to shit. No friends, no clan, no support, hunted by kindred and kine alike.
It was basically a tabletop vampire survival game at that point. Just waiting to die, which I eventually did caught between 2 different clans who were more or less fighting over who gets to murder me under order of the Camarilla.

There are very few clans that abide diablerie. Malkavians aren't known to be one of them, even with all their problems.

Doctor Placebo

Marvel's Superior 2D Aryan Superwoman
kiwifarms.net
She definitely plays a Malkavian, she was tweeting about playing one a while back.

"The filth element."

You'd think someone with Zoe's reputation for being a dirty whore (and not the fun kind) would be less keen on Twitter handles that suggest she has poor hygiene and is riddled with STD's but she keeps using them.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
There are very few clans that abide diablerie. Malkavians aren't known to be one of them, even with all their problems.
Considering even the Tzmisce have some hang ups about it and their are at least two major coverups regarding the Giovanni and Tremere to avoid the Carmarilla being totally discredited because of it, it's a pretty big deal.

She could be in a Sabbat Game? That negates the legal/moral ramifications of Diablerie even if it still drives you batshit insane....unlesss the Gm's shit enough to have her on a path first game.

Last edited:

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
I imagine with Blowey Zoey's poor lifestyle choices and drug use, a Ventrue who tried to bite/turn her would vomit before they could finish the job. She certainly plays a Fishmalk, but if her choice of character reflected her IRL personality, she'd be an especially slimey Brujah, only without the physical strength. Sneaky, conniving, parasitic, toxic, happily uses and abuses other people for her own personal gain, she'd be a perfect World of Darkness character. She'd also probably be a Sabat.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I imagine with Blowey Zoey's poor lifestyle choices and drug use, a Ventrue who tried to bite/turn her would vomit before they could finish the job. She certainly plays a Fishmalk, but if her choice of character reflected her IRL personality, she'd be an especially slimey Brujah, only without the physical strength. Sneaky, conniving, parasitic, toxic, happily uses and abuses other people for her own personal gain, she'd be a perfect World of Darkness character. She'd also probably be a Sabat.
There was a MtA character who was a Nephandi and lured people into a caul with sex, Noted for being counter cultural and for quirks like tattoos and using the internet to communicate. Forget the name but she reminds me of Zoe except she's drawn attractively iirc

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a MtA character who was a Nephandi and lured people into a caul with sex, Noted for being counter cultural and for quirks like tattoos and using the internet to communicate. Forget the name but she reminds me of Zoe except she's drawn attractively iirc
Jodi Blake, I think. One of the signature characters. But you know Zoe would want to play a Marauder because lolsorandom. Or a Cultist of Ecstasy because whore.