Horrorcow Zoe Quinn / Chelsea Van Valkenburg / Locke Valentine / @UnburntWitch / @Primeape / CrashOverride / Hat Box / Old Uncle Anime - Con Artist, Abuser, Sexual Harasser, Drove Alec Holowka to Suicide.

VA if anything she has a raging boner for cyberpunk despite not understanding the setting.
conversly quinn would be terrible at mage due to sheer complexity of sphere system and paragrim.
understanding has never been her sprong point - she just goes for superficial image

take Crash Override Network (she was even using the logo from the movie, til I think she got too much copyright attention) -- she somehow didn't notice one of the major subplots is Crash Override ruthlesly cyberstalked and harassed Agent Richard Gill

Unburntwitch - how do you avoid it? Falsely "rat on" another supposed witch. So what if they kill themselves? your scott free

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
Nosferatu gang reporting in, the clan that Zoe REALLY belongs to
Yeah, I was thinking that too, but Nosferatu tend to be really competent and intelligent (at least from what I saw in VtMB) so I was hesitant to label her that. Plus, with how vain she is and how much she photographs herself its hard to fit that in. Though if you aren't a soyboy simp she's about as attractive as a car accident.

Wy4M

kiwifarms.net
Zoe works as a Narrative Design consultant for a game company called HeartMachine

Well, it seems that following chars will be part of the game.
- a raccoon?
- Clom
- Plarm
- Thudd
- Gunnar

Edit: Name of the game they are working on is Solar Ash Kingdom

Attachments

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Marvel's Superior 2D Aryan Superwoman
kiwifarms.net
VA if anything she has a raging boner for cyberpunk despite not understanding the setting.
conversly quinn would be terrible at mage due to sheer complexity of sphere system and paragrim.
Zoe likes cyberpunk because the aesthetic is "cool" and "edgy." It's the same reason people like her like "punk" in general. Anything deeper than shallow, surface level appearance she doesn't really get or care about. In short, she's a poseur.

It turns out that the faggot responsible for this abomination is a buddy of Chelsea's: -

View attachment 1198507
Of course he is. That makes so much sense. Pity for you that you don't have a vagina Daniel, or the fortitude to go trans. That's what it takes to make it as a shitty, talentless hack in this industry.

I mean objectively are Snowflake, Safespace, Screentime, and Trailer Trash (IDK) stupider than that shapeshifting neko character Zoe introduced to Hellcat that she got the blowfiles written for? Tough call. They're both really, really stupid, but the media coverage for Blowy Zoe's OC was a lot more flattering. Even the Comicsgate crowd didn't go all in on her work, probably because they knew that ripping into her garbage would just feed her victim narrative and make her more money.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
She's bunkered in, playing Animal Crossing for quarantine & hasn't tweeted publicly for a week:1585162067481.png

more amusing than her own tweet though is this white knight desperate for milady's honorpuss:1585162194965.png 1585162241812.png
It's equal parts demanding and begging; DO this, I'VE done MY part, but now I'm going to NEED YOU to do yours on this thing I did for you that you never asked for :story: I can't tell if this is quarantine blue balls or par for the course

MediocreMilt

We must secure the existence of our gf's daughters
kiwifarms.net
She's bunkered in, playing Animal Crossing for quarantine & hasn't tweeted publicly for a week:View attachment 1202732

more amusing than her own tweet though is this white knight desperate for milady's honorpuss:View attachment 1202737 View attachment 1202738
It's equal parts demanding and begging; DO this, I'VE done MY part, but now I'm going to NEED YOU to do yours on this thing I did for you that you never asked for :story: I can't tell if this is quarantine blue balls or par for the course
What the fuck is a "domme friend code"? Do I want to know what a "domme friend code" is?

Junior Faze

Duration Pending
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is a "domme friend code"? Do I want to know what a "domme friend code" is?
She’s riffing on Switch code.

In kinky circles, a switch is someone who enjoys alternating between dominant and submissive.

eta: btw, the femme spelling of domme (as opposed to dom) is more evidence that the whole NB shit is yet another attention whoring fraud.