Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

Amya Spedonym

Internet asylum applicant
kiwifarms.net
One of Tina's better cartoons, mainly because the idea of an actual walrus flopping around in the White House amuses me greatly.

View attachment 933162
Between the glowing Adonis hair and the pouter pigeon puffed-chest pose, I'm wondering if Tina and Ben don't both have steamy crushes on the god emperor and are maybe trying to low-key signal their desire for a Presidential threesome?

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they aren't either a golden god adonis or a gary larson character... it can't be a political cartoon.

Still, i don't know what's weirder. That they're still giving DT golden blonde hair despite him being 73 years old, or the fact that he himself still dyes it blonde at age 73.
According to Ivanka, Trump actually uses a hair dye that matches the natural brown hair color he had in his youth, but Trump is too impatient to wait the full length of the hair dye's required setting time, so his misuse of the product has the unintended effect of bleaching his hair into an unnatural blonde.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That Trump glow lmao
Ben must be relieved John Bolton is gone. He hated that guy's guts and it must have caused him serious cognitive dissonance to have to justify that Trump would allow him anywhere near his policies. I wasn't very happy about it either, but whatever can be said about Trump, he isn't a fucking neocon and apparently had no interest in Bolton's bullshit.

Grog

kiwifarms.net
It's so hard to find Ben Garrison originals these days. His zionist trolls are more dedicated than ever at editing his drawings into ridiculous caricatures of American politicians.

• Feels
Reactions: MidUSA

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Well, it's good to see that Bolton was spending most of that time getting humiliated by Trump, assuming the reports are true.

View attachment 935208
Have left wingers discovered a new respect and affection for John Bolton like they suddenly did for Max Boot and Bill Kristol? It's always great when people on the left defend and give journalist jobs to guys who want to start wars with literally half the nations on the planet because orange man bad.

Oy vey! Zyklon Ben does it again!
View attachment 936020
It's about time I got my freaking Jewtopus!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino