Artcow "Zyklon Ben" / Ben Garrison / GarrisonGraphics / GrrrGraphics / RealBenGarrisonCartoons & his wife Tina Toon / Tina Norton - "Six Million Just Isn't Enough"; /pol/'s favorite cowboy cartoonist & Sam Hyde's murderous meme mentor (also his bitch who can't into art)

break these cuffs

don't know where I am
kiwifarms.net
5G caused Corona virus because the POWERFUL RADIATIONS MUTATES YOUR CELLS INTO VIRUSES or something.
From the little I've read about the 5G conspiracy is that the signals slow down or weaken various bodily systems, such as your immune system, and then people went even farther off the deep end with the wuflu flavor of the month conspiracy. Now 5G actively creates or accelerates the wuflu within a body instead of just suppressing your immune system.

Baloney Face

Full of baloney.
kiwifarms.net
Bill Gates is a Nazi Boogeyman now? Wtf does 5G have to do with it? and what is the Bluetooth armband - is it supposed to be mind control or something?? I am so confused
You haven't been following the latest screwball conspiracy news closely enough. Perhaps, unlike me, you have a life. :)

Ben is the nexus of all screwball conspiracies, with a bit of his own stuff thrown in.

Bill Gates is supporting vaccine research.
The latest anti-vaxxer line is that you will get an RFI chip (such as are now in passports) implanted along with the vaccination.
Mark of the Beast fodder, but also something really done to free range cattle nowadays instead of branding them.

The latest anti 5G line is that it causes the disease (not some virus).
In the UK there have even been arsons of 5G antennas complete with manifestos.

Ben is ignorantly conflating 5G with Bluetooth.

I'm guessing the Nazi angle is just rhetorical shorthand for whatever is most oppressive.
Ben is not claiming a connection of Bill Gates to any real Neo-Nazis (I think).

Possibly that explanation is not complete (you never know), but HTH. 8)

garakfan69

Mentally Enabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
The latest anti 5G line is that it causes the disease (not some virus).
In the UK there have even been arsons of 5G antennas complete with manifestos.
They've also been throwing Orgone pyramids at 5g antennas or street lamps that they believe to have hidden 5g tech inside.

Urvy1A

Dogs guard. Cats watch...and judge.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Ben wants to go back to the flip phone age and 56k modems...

awoo

Awootist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Ben wants to go back to the flip phone age and 56k modems...
Conspiracies aside, our modern devices are very effective surveillance tools. We have personal computers with Intel ME and smart TVs and so much garbage built in. There's some merit in going back to a time where tech was only capable of doing what it was supposed to do.

break these cuffs

don't know where I am
kiwifarms.net
Conspiracies aside, our modern devices are very effective surveillance tools. We have personal computers with Intel ME and smart TVs and so much garbage built in. There's some merit in going back to a time where tech was only capable of doing what it was supposed to do.
I began hating technology when it stopped being a useful tool and started trying to think for me. Smart everything is exceptional. Smash your automated loom and start buying old electronics and appliances cheaply off craigslist.

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
I think the bluetooth thing is more thrown in as a misunderstanding how smartphone apps that are developed or in development are supposed to log contacts you had with people in public places via bluetooth to follow infection chains. I'm kinda thorn on this thing. One one side, it really is a very practical approach to track people and see who they were in contact with to track infection chains. It makes sense. On the other hand, various privacy violations and also the sense that this can be abused and might end up one of these things that were implemented for a good cause but will severely abused later in various ways governments love.

Gates which I don't like and which foundation I am critical of does some good things right now governments should do and are not doing because they're to busy pointing at others. That's a whole kind of sadness all in itself.

I have the feeling anti-vaxxers as a movement will cease to exist beyond some far fringes in the next few months. They were kind of an outgrowth of a society that was wealthy enough to deny reality and especially the reality of disease and death.

Urvy1A

Dogs guard. Cats watch...and judge.
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of anti-vax, wonder if Ben and his ilk would like to drink bleach as a "cure" for the virus, because they think that Bill Gates is of the devil and play the Christianity Card. Either bleach or Colloidal Silver.

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
Fluoride is in water to make you dumb. That's why every other country than America stopped putting it in their water. In America we have "baby water" with extra fluoride in it then we give kids fluoride tablets next thing you know we have a whole population of mouth breathers. Also our own government and NASA had admitted to open air testing. If you think the United States government is above testing dangerous chemicals on its population you've probably had too much fluoride.

That's some good bait, brother. Maybe you should add in a spiel about how the 'globalist elites' have special tanks filled with unfiltered water.

Last edited: